Max Planck Institute Law Internship Program 2023 | MPIL Germany Law Internship Opportunity 2023 Online Apply
Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law Germany has announced the Law Graduate Internship Program 2022 For the fresh LLB Pass out Students or Studying Law at the College from all over world. All the Young and Passionate Law Students who want to gain Practical experience can Apply for Max Planck Institute Law Internship Program 2023 Online Apply before 01-12-2022
During the Internship at the Max Planck Institute, Student will gain experience in comparative public, European, and international law. These are Internship are being offered to Undergraduate & Graduate Students from All Over the world.
The Complete Detail and eligibility criteria for MPIL Germany Law Internship Opportunity 2023 Online Apply, Max Planck Institute Law Internship Opportunity 2022, MPIL Law Trainee Program Apply Procedure are Given Below.
Last date for Submitting Max Planck Institute Law Trainee Program Application Form 2022 will be 01-12-2022. Max Planck Institute Law Internship Program is full Time Internship Program (39.5 hrs per week).
Max Planck Institute Law Program 2023 Detail
|Internship Period||4 week-12 weeks|
|Hiring Organization||Max Planck Institute Law Germany|
|Qualification||Undergraduate, Fresh Graduate|
|Stipend Amount||€ 300 per month|
Who Can Apply for MPIL Institute Internship Opportunity 2023
- Student must be Regular Student of Any Public or Private Sector University as Law Students.
- Only Student studying any Undergraduate or Graduate preferably in law or related disciplines (e.g., international relations, European affairs, philosophy, social and political sciences), are Eligible.
- Student Enrolled in the Mphil or Phd Program are not Eligible for Max Planck Institute Law Internship Opportunity 2023.
- Student must be Fluent in the English Languages or other European Language. Fluency in Germany will be a Plus Point.
- Student must be among the top students of their degree programme.
MPIL Internship Program 2023 Required Document
Candidates applying for the Online Apply for MPIL Internship Program 2023 must provide these Documents
- Detailed CV
- Cover Letter
- National Identity Copy
- Passport Copy
- 2 Recent Photographs
- Educational Certificate
- Any Other Supporting Documents
MPIL Law Internship program 2023 Detail
Currently, Max Planck Institute Law is invited the Law Student for Internship at the Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law From whole world.
- Internship will be of 4-12 Weeks. But Preference will be given to Student who apply for 8–12-week Internship.
- Last Date to Avail the MPIL Law Internship Opportunity is 01-12-2022.
- Internship will Start in May/June 2023 at the Max Planck Institute Law.
Max Planck Institute Law Trainee Program 2022 Apply Procedure
- Candidate has to Apply Online for the Max Planck Institute Law Internship Program by Sending their CV to [email protected].
- Candidates Should email their CV & Cover Letter explaining why you are applying at the Max Planck Institute Law.
- Your CV & Cover letter should be in English.
- Also Send your High School Diploma Certificate & a copy of your academic transcripts (with an English translation including a brief explanation of the university grading system).
See Also: –
- US Diversity Visa Program 2023 Online Apply | USA DV Lottery Program 2023-24 Registration
- Obama Foundation MS Scholarship Program 2023-24 | Obama Foundation Leadership Training Program 2023
What are Responsibilities of Internee at Max Planck Institute Law?
If You are Selected for Internship Program by the Max Planck Institute Law, Student must have following Responsibilities.
- Conducting research activities in the areas of international law, comparative public law and EU law.
- Assisting in the preparation of contributions to academic meetings of the Institute.
- Writing legal summaries (cases and texts).
- Participating in the organization of workshops and conferences.
- Carrying out specifically tailored research activities (independently or jointly with their tutor).
- Assisting in research projects carried out at the Institute.
The Institute offers internships that can be taken on a voluntary basis, or as part of a degree requirement (including bar exam traineeships, e.g. Referendariat). In the latter case, it is entirely the responsibility of the intern to make sure that all requirements of the respective degree programmes are met.
Research might take the form of cooperative, multi-year projects involving many researchers, or individual theses and articles. In addition, every year the MPIL hosts numerous guests from many different countries, who significantly enrich the academic discourse and life of the Institute.
MPIL Germany Law Internship Opportunity 2023 Online Apply Related FAQ
What are Eligible Criteria for MPIL Germany Law Internship Program 2023?
1-All International Law Students are Eligible.
2-Candidates must be Fluent in English. Fluency in Germany or Other Languages will be Plus point.
3-Phd Students are Not eligible for MPIL Law Internship Opportunity 2023.
How much Stipend is Provided by the Max Planck Institute Law?
All the Internee Selected for Max Planck Institute Law Internship Program 2023 will get € 300 per month.