World Bank Legal Internship Program 2024 | World Bank Legal Interns Program 2024 Online Apply
World Bank has announced the Legal Internship Program for Undergraduate Students From all over the World. All International Student who wants to gain Practical Experience can apply online For World Bank Legal Internship Program 2024 through Official website.
Are You recently Passed out from University and Looking to gain Experience? The World Bank Legal Internship aims at Law students. This is one of the Best Law Internships in the United States. The Internship is offered thrice a year. The duration of the Internship Program is three months.
The Complete Detail and eligibility criteria for World Bank Internship Opportunity 2023 Online Apply, World Bank Law Interns Program 2024, World Bank Legal Trainee Program 2024 Apply Procedure are Given Below.
All the Eligible Student Selected for World Bank’s Legal Interns program 2023 will be provided with Monthly Stipend and free Accommodation by the World Bank.This is a Call for Spring Internship 2024 and the internship typically takes between March and May 2024. More details are given below.
World Bank Legal Trainee Program 2024 Detail
|Internship Location||United States|
|Internship Period||8 weeks-16 weeks|
|Host Organization||World Bank|
|Last Date||30th September 2023|
|Qualification||Undergraduate, Fresh Graduate|
Who Can Apply for World Bank Law Interns Program 2024 Online Apply ?
- All the International Students are eligible to apply for World Bank Legal Trainee Program 2024 Apply Procedure.
- Student must belongs From Top 10% Students of Class.
- Student must Studying Undergraduate or master’s degree at the University.
- Student must be Fluent in the English Languages.
- Proficiency in One or more of the Bank’s working languages is a plus: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
- Student must be among the top students of their degree programme.
- Internship Duration
- Fall Internship: 3 Months (September, October, November). Application Period: 1 April – 30 April
- Summer Internship: 3 Months (June, July, August). Application Period: 1st Dec to 30th December
- Spring Internship: 3 Months (March, April, May). Application Period: 1st Sept-30th Sept
World Bank Law Interns Program 2024 Required Document
Candidates applying for the World Bank Legal Trainee Program 2024 must provide these Documents
- Detailed CV
- Cover Letter
- National Identity Copy
- Passport Copy
- 2 Recent Photographs
- Educational Certificate
- Any Other Supporting Documents
World Bank Legal Interns Program 2024 Online Apply Procedure
- Candidate has to Apply Online for the Junior Professional Associates 2023 Online Apply through World Bank official Website.
- Candidates should upload their CV & Cover Letter explaining why you are applying at the World Bank Junior Professional Associates 2023.
- Your CV & Cover letter should be in English.
- Also Send your High School Diploma Certificate & a copy of your academic transcripts (with an English translation including a brief explanation of the university grading system).
- Only complete applications with all the required documents can be considered for admission.
Role of Intern
- Conducting Research on issues, work, and tasks related to World Bank
- Participating in task/project teams with the supervising lawyer(s).
- Assisting in the preparation and organization of conferences and meetings.
- Performing ad hoc assignments as requested by the supervising lawyer(s).
- USA Fulbright Scholar Program 2024 | USEFP Fully Funded Research Program 2024
- University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship 2023 | Otago University New Zeeland PhD Fully Funded Program 2023
Benefits of The World Bank Legal Trainee Program 2024 Apply Procedure
If You are Selected for Internship Program by the World Bank, you will get Following benefits.
- Monthly Stipend
- Free Accommodation
- Free VISA and Air Ticket
- Health Allowance
In your Legal assignment, you’ll use your strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, your knowledge of technology and your research abilities – working with more senior colleagues and project teams in their work both in operations and in corporate functions. You’ll have an opportunity to hone your skills and acquire new ones while gaining first-hand exposure to the challenges of reducing poverty and boosting shared prosperity. Your experience as a Legal Interns may be used as a steppingstone to a career in government, consulting, the private sector, academia or other development agencies.
World Bank’s Legal Interns program Opportunity 2023 Online Apply Related FAQ
How to Apply for the WB Legal Internship Program?
The application process is online. If you already have a Google account you can use that account to sign in and complete the application form.
How do you get selected for World Bank?
The World Bank Selection Committee Select the candidates in Four Round
1- Shortlisting Based on the Application Submitted.
2- Checking the technical background and education
3- Interview in the Assessment center
Is World Bank internship paid?
Yes, the World bank Internship is Paid Program. Every Internee will be Paid $ 20 to $ 30 per hour of work, based on applicants’ educational background and experience.