Brookings Institution USA has announced the new Visiting Scholars Fellowship 2023 in the Center for Universal Education (CUE). All the International Persons Fulfilling the Echidna Global Visiting Scholars Program can apply online For USA Echidna Global Visiting Scholars Fellowship 2023-24 through Official Website.
Brookings Institution in Collaboration with Center for Universal Education (CUE) is offering the Six-Month Fellowship to Conduct Research on improving learning opportunities and life outcomes for girls, young women, and gender non-conforming people, develop their leadership and evidence-based policy skills, build substantive knowledge on gender and global education issues, and expand their pathways for impact.
The Complete Detail s of the Brookings Institution Stipend Program 2023, Eligibility for Echidna Global Visiting Scholars Program 2023, how to apply for Scholar Program at Center for Universal Education (CUE) and Other Detail as Announced by the Brookings Institution is Provided below: –
Echidna Global Scholars Program is Started in the 2012 by The Brookings Institution & Center for Universal Education (CUE). Till Now, Brookings Institution is Currently Supporting 33 Scholars Alumni Network from 20 different Countries.
Brookings Institution Fellowship Program Details
Center for Universal Education (CUE)
|Eligible Candidates||All Nationality holders|
|Educational Level||Master, PhD|
|Duration Of Scholarship||6 Month Fully Sponsor|
Eligibility Criteria for Brookings Institution Fully Sponsor Program 2023-24
- Candidates from all over the World can apply for Global South Echidna Visiting Scholars Program 2023-24.
- Candidates must have done MS or MPhil, or any higher Qualifications are invited to apply for Brookings Institution Global Scholar Program 2023.
- Person must have 10 years Plus Professional Experience in research/academia, nongovernmental, community, or civil society organizations, or government.
- Candidates must be willing to Collaborate and share his/her Findings with others for welfare of Society.
- Person must have to return to his Country after Completion of Fellowship.
- Applicants from West Africa, South Asia, Central America; countries and regions marked by conflict and crisis, as well as those with high levels of gender-based violence, child marriage and early childbearing will be given Preference.
Echidna Global Visiting Scholars Stipend Amount Detail
All the Applicants Selected for the Echidna Global Scholars Program by Brookings Institution will get the Following benefits.
- Fellowship Stipend Of $22,500 USD for 6 Months
- Visa and Travel Cost
- Living Allowance for Stay in USA
- Health Insurance Plan
- Round Travel Trip
Document For Echidna Global Scholars Program 2023
Applicants who want to apply for Center for Universal Education (CUE) Stipend Program Must Submit Following Documents
- Your Experience Letter
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Any Other Documents
Echidna Global Scholars Program Schedule
Timing and Application Deadlines:
- Application deadline: December 1, 2022
- Interviews: January and February 2023
- Selection date: March 15, 2023
- Acceptance date: March 31, 2023
- Fellowship start date: July 3, 2023
There will be an information session for all prospective applicants on Tuesday, October 25, 2022, from 8 – 9 am ET. Please register for the session through this link.
Echidna Global Scholars Program Phases
The Brookings Institution & Center for Universal Education (CUE) has divided the Echidna Global Scholars Program in three Phases
- In this Stage, Center for Universal Education (CUE) will help you in Collecting data, analysis, accompanied by a series of virtual workshops, group working meetings, and individual advisory sessions.
- Person has to Implement their Leadership Skills in this Stage -identifying and further engaging with local stakeholders from their home country.
Residency (Washington, DC): –
- In this Stage, Scholars are Invited by the Brookings Institution For teaching best practices for analyzing, communicating, and leveraging research for policy and key audiences, as well as expanding scholars’ networks and promoting visibility through Brookings convenings and strategic collaborations—culminating in the girls’ education research and policy symposium.
- Applicant will work on the Brookings’s multimedia platforms, strategic impact capacity building, leadership development, and networking.
- The Post residency Period will last for 2 years after return to home country from USA. In this timeframe, Applicant have to Implement his research and Finding in the Society Through strategic advisement, group working meetings, and leadership development support, scholars leverage the knowledge, skills, more so connections built throughout the fellowship to catalyze change in their local contexts.
Apply Procedure for Echidna Global Scholars Program
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Apply for the Fully Sponsor USA Fellowship Program 2022
- Applicant can apply Online for Fully Sponsor USA Fellowship Program 2022 at the Brookings Institution Official Website
- Applicants must require a described CV or Resume which should include your education and professional experience, as well as a list of your publications, and any fellowships, honors, awards, funded research, or foundation support that you have received.
- Documents must be saved with a format of Last Name_First Name_document name (for example: Doe_Jane_CV).
- Candidates can Register for Brookings Institution Informatory Session through link given below.
The Brookings Institution 1775 Massachusetts Ave., NW Washington, DC 20036
Email: [email protected]
- Fully Funded Africa Startup Initiative Program 2023 | Telecel Group ASIP Accelerator Program 2023
- World Bank Winter Internee Program 2023 Open | World Bank Young Professionals Program 2023
Fully Sponsor USA Fellowship Program 2022 Related Question
How much Stipend is Provided for Echidna Global Scholars Program?
Brookings Institution is Providing Fellowship Stipend Of $22,500 USD for 6 Months for USA Echidna Global Visiting Scholars Fellowship 2023.
How can I apply for USA Echidna Global Visiting Scholars Fellowship 2023?
Applicant can apply online For USA Echidna Global Visiting Scholars Fellowship 2023 through Brookings Institution Official website.