CERN Technical Student Program 2024 | Fully Funded STEM Trainee Program in Switzerland
CERN Institute Switzerland has announced the Summer Graduate Internship Program 2024 For the fresh Graduate Students from all over world. All the Young and Passionate Law Students who want to gain Practical experience can Apply for Fully Funded STEM Trainee Program in Switzerland for Bachelors and Masters.
The studentship is dedicated to students who wish to carry out practical training in domains related to STEM Fields. This studentship will offer you the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of technology, develop your skills and contribute and broaden your knowledge in areas as varied as high or low voltage electrical engineering, energy distribution, communication networks, computer systems, signal processing, microelectronics radiofrequency and a lot more.
The selection panel at CERN intends to select up to 80 students to join the programme. This is more than work experience. Hurry up and apply for a change of a lifetime to be part of this programme, a student programme like nowhere else on Earth, and an impressive addition to your CV.
IELTS is not required. The CERN will cover all the expenses such as Travel, accommodation, Stipend, Visa Assistance, and Family Allowance. If you are motivated and interested in spending 4-12 months at CERN. Then apply for the CERN Technical Student Program 2024. More details and the application process are given below.
Last date for Submitting CERN Technical Student Program 2024 Application Form is 6th November 2023
CERN Switzerland Trainee Program 2024 Detail
|Hiring Organization||CERN Switzerland|
|Last Date||6th November 2023|
Who Can Apply for Institute of CERN Technical Switzerland Studentships 2024
- Student must be Regular Student of Any Public or Private Sector University.
- Eligible candidates must be nationals of one of the CERN Member countries or Associate Member countries
- Only Student studying any Undergraduate or Graduate are Eligible. to apply for CERN Technical Switzerland Studentships 2024
- Student Enrolled in the Mphil or Phd Program are not Eligible for CERN Technical Studentships for STEM Fields.
- Student must be Fluent in the English Languages . Fluency in other language will be a Plus Point.
- You must be available for a minimum internship duration of one month
CERN Technical Switzerland Studentships 2024 Required Document
Candidates applying for the Online Apply for CERN Technical Student Program 2024 must provide these Documents
- Detailed CV
- Cover Letter
- National Identity Copy
- Passport Copy
- 2 Recent Photographs
- Educational Certificate
- Any Other Supporting Documents
CERN Technical Student Program Fields
Categories: Applied Physics, Engineering, or Computing.
Sub Categories: Any of the following disciplines: Applied physics, electrical or electronics engineering, general or civil engineering, IT, mathematics, robotics, material and surface science, mechanical engineering.
CERN Technical Student Program 2024 Detail
Students from any of the Following Discipline can apply online For CERN Switzerland Paid Internship Program For International Students 2024.
- You will sign a contract of association for a duration of between 4 to 12 months, depending on your preferred placement duration.
- allowance worth 3,407 Swiss Francs per month
- Family Allowance
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month
- Comprehensive Health Insurance covered by CERN
CERN Switzerland Paid Internship Program For International Students 2024 Apply Procedure
- Candidate has to Apply Online for the CERN Switzerland Summer Internee Program 2024 through official website.
- Candidates Should email their CV & Cover Letter explaining why you are applying at the CERN Switzerland.
- Your CV & Cover letter should be in English.
- Also Send your High School Diploma Certificate & a copy of your academic transcripts (with an English translation including a brief explanation of the university grading system).
- Pre-screening: all applications are screened by the Internship Office and suitable candidates placed on a shortlist made available to CERN Switzerland
- Interview and/or Written Test: hiring teams may invite candidates to complete a telephone interview and/or written test;
- Offer letter: if you are selected following a telephone interview and/or written test you will receive an e-mail with your internship offer letter from CERN Switzerland
See Also: –