World Bank has Opened the latest Banking Internship Program 2022 for Banking Professional & Students having Banking and Finance as their major. All Interested Candidates can apply for the Latest World Bank Winter Internee Program 2023 Open For all nations before 31-10-2022.
The World Bank requires Qualified, highly talented, and self-motivated Pakistani Nationals to be encouraged to apply for the latest WB Banking Internship Program 2023 in World Bank Branches all over the world.
The Complete Detail and eligibility criteria for World Bank Internship Opportunity 2022, how to apply for Winter internship at World Bank, what is the eligibility Criteria for World Bank Winter Internee Trainee Program are Given Below. The World Bank Winter Internee Program 2023 allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and research experience into the Bank’s work, while improving skills in a diverse environment.
Last date to apply for World Bank Young Professionals Program 2023 is 31-10-2022. All the Interested Young Banking Professional are advised to read Complete Information about World Bank Internee Program 2023 below.
World Bank Internee Program 2023 Detail
|All over the World
|3 Month- 6 Months
What Are the Eligibility Criteria for World Bank Paid Intern Program 2022
- All the nationality holder Students can apply for World Bank Internee Program 2023.
- Student must have at least BS Program and a Full Time Graduate Student at any University.
- Young Professional must have Proficiency in English Language. Proficiency in Other Languages like Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, will be a Plus Point.
- Students must Possess digital skills such as computing skills, basic Banking Skills.
- Both Male/Female Can Apply for these Winter Internship Program in the World Bank till 31-10-2022.
Required Document for World Bank Internee Program 2023
Candidates applying for the World Bank Trainee Program 2022 must provide these Documents
- Your Most Recent CV or Resume
- National Identity Card Copy
- Student Card
- 2 Recent Photographs
- Educational Certificate
- Letter of Motivation
- Any Other Supporting Documents
Benefits of World Bank Internship Program 2023
If you are Selected for World Bank Winter Internship Program 2023, You will get following Perks.
- Hourly Salary Payment
- Travel Allowance upto $3000
- Transport Expense to and From World Bank Duty city
- Resident Expenses.
World Bank Internee Program 2023 Position Detail
World Bank has announced Winter Trainee Officer Training Program for Young Graduate in
- Operations (Front Line) in the following fields: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, engineering, urban planning, natural resources management, private sector development, and other related fields.
- Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
How To Apply for World Bank Winter Internee Program 2023
- All Eligible Candidates should apply online For World Bank Trainee Program through Official website https://wbgbip.worldbank.org/bipform.aspx
- Candidates should upload copies of all documents and keep them in a safe place for later use.
- Only Eligible and Shortlisted will be informed about their Interview.
- Final Selection will be made after conduction of Interview for World Bank Winter Internee Program 2023.
- If you already hold a J1 visa, you will need to obtain a G4 visa abroad prior to starting employment or unpaid internship at the Word Bank.
Mailing Address: 1818 H Street, NW Washington, DC 20433 USA
Official Website: www.worldbank.org
Telephone: +1 (202) 473-1000
See Also: –
- US Diversity Visa Program 2023 Online Apply | USA DV Lottery Program 2023-24 Registration
- Obama Foundation MS Scholarship Program 2023-24 | Obama Foundation Leadership Training Program 2023
World Bank Young Professionals Program 2023 Related FAQ
What are Eligible Criteria for World Bank Internee Program 2023?
1-Candidate must have minimum BS Qualifications
2-Students must pass the interview and test for World Bank Trainee Program.
3- Student must be enrolled in the Graduate Program at any University
What is paid internship?
Paid Internship is a type of Job in which you work for any Organization on temporary basis. As a result, that organization teach You how to work Professionally and also offer a Small Monthly Stipend For your Services.
What is deadline for World Bank Young Professionals Program 2023?
The Deadline to apply for World Bank Winter Internee Program 2023 Open till 31-10-2022.