Donghua University has announced 200+ merit Based Scholarships For International Students in Undergradaute, Masters & PhD Program. All the International Student want to study in China can apply online For Shanghai Government Scholarship Program for International Student through Official Website.
Donghua University is Providing Scholarship to all International Student Applying for Masters or Phd Degree at Donghua University.This scholarship program covers tuition fee, accommodation fee, stipend and insurance fee.
The Complete Detail s of the Shanghai Government Scholarship Program 2023, Eligibility for Shanghai Government Fully Funded Scholarship Aid Program 2023, Chinese Government Student Support Program and Other Detail as Announced by the Harbin Institute of Technology is Provided below:-
The Donghua University come in the 5 ranking universities of China when it comes to the international friendly environment. All International Student can Apply for Donghua University Admission 2023 till March 31, 2023
Shanghai Government Fully Funded Stipend Program Details
|Organization||Donghua University, Shanghai Government|
|Deadline||March 31, 2023|
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students|
|Educational Level||Master, PhD|
Donghua University Admission Requirement 2023 for International Students
- Candidates must be International Application not holding Chinese Nationality are Eligible.
- Student must have at least 3.00/4.00 CGPA in the Previous Degree.
- Former graduates of Chinese universities who are international non Chinese nationals may also apply.
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when apply for bachelor’s programs
- Students must meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
Shanghai Government Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected For Graduate Scholarships 2022 by the Shanghai Government will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their University
- Stipend for Master’s degree Students: CNY 2500/month
- Stipend for Master’s degree Students: CNY 3000/month
- Stipend for Doctoral degree scholars: CNY 3500/month
- Living allowance
- Book Allowance
- Other Facilities Provided by Government
Documents Required For Shanghai Government Scholarship Program 2023
Students Who want to Apply For Donghua University MS/PhD Stipend Program must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
Degree Program Lists
Donghua University is Offering the Shanghai Government Student Support Program 2023 For Needy Students by Chinese Government in Following degree program
- Architecture, building, planning, and design
- Arts, humanities, and social sciences
- Business and economics
- Information technology and computer science
- Music, visual, and performing arts
- Veterinary, agricultural, and food sciences
Apply Procedure For Shanghai Government Student Support Program 2023
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study Free in the Donghua University and Apply for the Shanghai Government Student Support Program 2023.
- All New Students should apply for Shanghai Government Student Support Program 2023
- All the Students who have Apply For Fully funded MS/PhD Stipend Program 2022 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students for the Shanghai Government Scholarship Program 2023.
- Last Date For Submitting Shanghai Government Scholarship Application form 2023 is March 31, 2023
- Shanghai Government Graduate scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Shanghai Government
- University of Antwerp MasterMind Scholarship Program 2023 | Flemish Ministry of Education Scholarship Program 2023
- World Bank JPA Training Program 2023 | Junior Professional Associates Program 2023 Online Apply
Shanghai Government Student Support Program 2023 Related Question
How can I get full scholarship in China?
Chinese Government has Started the CSC Scholarship 2023 For all International Students in all Top Chinese Universities. You can apply for Any University For Securing these Fully Funded CSC Scholarship by Government of China.
How to apply online for Shanghai government scholarship?
The Process to get Selected in Stipend Program offered by Donghua University is very Simple.
1- Sign Up at the Shanghai Government University Website.
2- Apply for a Degree Program.
3- Once, your admission is confirmed, you can apply For Different Financial Aid Programs.
What is the deadline for Shanghai government scholarship?
All the international Students are advised to apply for Shanghai Government Student Support Program 2023 till March 31, 2023
What GPA is required for scholarship in China?
In Order to secure Chinese Government Scholarship, you must have a CGPA of 3.0 and above out of 4.0, or 75 and above out of 100.