Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights has announced the Law Graduate Internship Program 2023 For the fresh Law Students or Studying Law at the Law College from all over world. All the Young and Passionate Law Students who want to gain Practical experience can Apply for Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Summer Internship 2023 before January 22, 2023
Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights is seeking Summer Legal Interns to advance the work of the International Advocacy and Litigation team for the Summer 2023. The internship is a 10-week commitment, from May 30, 2023 to August 4, 2023.
The Complete Detail and eligibility criteria for RFK Human Rights Legal Internship Opportunity 2023 Online Apply, Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Law Internship Opportunity 2023, RFK Human Rights Legal Trainee Program Apply Procedure are Given Below.
Last date for Submitting Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Law Trainee Program Application Form 2023 will be January 22, 2023.
Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Law Program 2023 Detail
|Internship Location||Remote, Worldwide|
|Internship Period||10 week-12 weeks|
|Hiring Organization||Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights|
|Last Date||January 22, 2023|
|Qualification||Undergraduate, Fresh Graduate|
|Stipend Amount||$1500 monthly stipend|
Who Can Apply for RFK Human Right Law Internship Opportunity 2023
- Student must be Regular Student of Any Public or Private Sector University as Law Students.
- Only Student studying any Undergraduate or Graduate preferably in law or related disciplines (e.g., international relations, European affairs, philosophy, social and political sciences), are Eligible.
- Student Enrolled in the Mphil or Phd Program are not Eligible for RFK Human Right Law Internship Opportunity 2023.
- Student must be Fluent in the English Languages or other European Language. Fluency in Germany will be a Plus Point.
- Student must be among the top students of their degree programme.
RFK Human Right Internship Program 2023 Required Document
Candidates applying for the Online Apply for RFK Human Right Internship Program 2023 must provide these Documents
- Detailed CV
- Cover Letter
- National Identity Copy
- Passport Copy
- 2 Recent Photographs
- Educational Certificate
- Any Other Supporting Documents
RFK Human Right Law Internship program 2023 Detail
- This full-time internship will commence as early as May 30, 2023 and end by August 4, 2023 with a commitment of approx. 37.5 hours per week.
- Interns will receive a $1500 monthly stipend.
- Applications are due by 11:59 pm EST on January 22, 2023.
- Finalist interviews for this position will be scheduled for the week of January 30th.
RFK Human Right Law Trainee Program 2023 Apply Procedure
- Candidate has to Apply Online for the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Summer Internee Program 2023 by submitting CV at [email protected] with “Your Name + Summer 2023 Legal Internship” in the subject line heading. (Ex: Jane Doe + Summer 2023 Legal Internship)
- Candidates Should email their CV & Cover Letter explaining why you are applying at the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights.
- Your CV & Cover letter should be in English.
- Also Send your High School Diploma Certificate & a copy of your academic transcripts (with an English translation including a brief explanation of the university grading system).
See Also: –
- World Bank JPA Training Program 2023 | Junior Professional Associates Program 2023 Online Apply
- TaiwanICDF International Scholarship Program 2023 | ICDF Higher Education Stipend Program 2023
What are Responsibilities of Internee at Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights?
If You are Selected for Internship Program by the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights, Student must have following Responsibilities.
- Conducting international human rights legal research and drafting memoranda in support of litigation, fact-finding reports, and advocacy materials, as well as on recent developments of thematic issues and in-country conditions relevant to the work of Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights;
- Assisting in preparation of documents to support litigation before international mechanisms (e.g. Inter-American Commission on Human Rights, African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights, UN Treaty Bodies), and in support of advocacy before domestic and foreign governments, international organizations, and UN special procedures;
- Attending and reporting on briefings, Congressional hearings, symposia and other meetings;
- Monitoring sources of information on countries and issues of concern to Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights; and collecting, organizing and analyzing relevant information;
- Working closely with International Advocacy and Litigation team members to develop long-term strategies, legal actions, and advocacy campaigns to support the RFK Human Rights award laureates and other partners;
- Providing additional support to RFK Human Rights staff on an as-needed basis.
The Institute offers internships that can be taken on a voluntary basis, or as part of a degree requirement (including bar exam traineeships, e.g. Referendariat). In the latter case, it is entirely the responsibility of the intern to make sure that all requirements of the respective degree programmes are met.
Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights is an equal opportunity employer and believes we are stronger and more effective by working internally and externally with people of all abilities, diverse backgrounds, and a range of perspectives, particularly those who have historically been marginalized or underrepresented. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Summer Internship 2023 Online Apply Related FAQ
What are Eligible Criteria for Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Trainee Program 2023?
1-All International Law Students are Eligible.
2-Candidates must be Fluent in English. Fluency in Germany or Other Languages will be Plus point.
How much Stipend is Provided by the RFK Human Right?
All the Internee Selected for Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Law Internship Program 2023 will get $1500 monthly stipend.