World Bank JPA Training Program 2023 | Junior Professional Associates Program 2023 Online Apply
World Bank has announced the Junior Professional Associates Internship Program for Undergraduate Students From all over the World. All International Student who wants to gain Practical Experience can apply online For World Bank JPA Training Program 2023 Online Apply through JPA Official website.
Are You recently Passed out from University and Looking to gain Experience? The Junior Professional Associate (JPA) program is a unique opportunity to gain entry-level professional experience and first-hand exposure to the challenges.
The Complete Detail and eligibility criteria for World Bank Internship Opportunity 2023 Online Apply, World Bank JPA Program 2023, World Bank Trainee Program 2023 Apply Procedure are Given Below.
All the Eligible Student Selected for World Bank’s JPA program 2023 will be provided with Monthly Stipend and free Accommodation by the World Bank.
World Bank’s JPA program 2023 Detail
|Internship Location||All Over the World|
|Internship Period||8 weeks-16 weeks|
|Host Organization||World Bank|
|Last Date||Not Mentioned|
|Qualification||Undergraduate, Fresh Graduate|
Who Can Apply for Junior Professional Associates Fellowship Opportunity 2023
- All the International Students are eligible to apply for World Bank’s JPA program 2023.
- Student must belongs From Top 10% Students of Class.
- Student must Studying Undergraduate or master’s degree at the University.
- Student must be Fluent in the English Languages.
- Proficiency in One or more of the Bank’s working languages is a plus: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
- Student must be among the top students of their degree programme.
World Bank’s JPA Program 2023 Required Document
Candidates applying for the Junior Professional Associates Program must provide these Documents
- Detailed CV
- Cover Letter
- National Identity Copy
- Passport Copy
- 2 Recent Photographs
- Educational Certificate
- Any Other Supporting Documents
Junior Professional Associates Program 2022 Apply Procedure
- Candidate has to Apply Online for the Junior Professional Associates 2023 Online Apply through World Bank official Website.
- Candidates should upload their CV & Cover Letter explaining why you are applying at the World Bank Junior Professional Associates 2023.
- Your CV & Cover letter should be in English.
- Also Send your High School Diploma Certificate & a copy of your academic transcripts (with an English translation including a brief explanation of the university grading system).
- Only complete applications with all the required documents can be considered for admission.
What are we offering you?
We will provide you with the opportunity to gain entry-level professional experience in a premier development institution, on a two-year, non-renewable Extended Term Consultant (ETC) contract with benefits.
- University of Reading Felix Scholarship Program 2023 | Felix Scholarship for International Students in UK
- Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023 Online Apply | BDGS Foreign Ministry Fully Funded Stipend Program 2023
Benefits of The Junior Professional Associate (JPA) program 2023
If You are Selected for Internship Program by the World Bank, you will get Following benefits.
- Monthly Stipend
- Free Accomodation
- Free VISA and Air Ticket
- Health Allowance
In your JPA assignment, you’ll use your strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, your knowledge of technology and your research abilities – working with more senior colleagues and project teams in their work both in operations and in corporate functions. You’ll have an opportunity to hone your skills and acquire new ones while gaining first-hand exposure to the challenges of reducing poverty and boosting shared prosperity. Your experience as a JPA may be used as a steppingstone to a career in government, consulting, the private sector, academia or other development agencies.
World Bank’s JPA program Internship Opportunity 2023 Online Apply Related FAQ
What is a junior professional associate?
The Junior Professional Associate (JPA) program is a unique opportunity to gain entry-level professional experience and first-hand exposure to the challenges – and rewards – of international development.
How do you get selected for World Bank?
The World Bank Selection Committee Select the candidates in Four Round
1- Shortlisting Based on the Application Submitted.
2- Checking the technical background and education
3- Interview in the Assessment center
Is World Bank internship paid?
Yes, the World bank Internship is Paid Program. Every Internee will be Paid $ 20 to $ 30 per hour of work, based on applicants’ educational background and experience.