SBP-Bsc Merit Scholarship 2022 Online Apply | SBP Scholarship Scheme 2022 Application Form
State Bank of Pakistan has Launch a merit Based Bsc Scholarships 2022 in order to Help Needy and Poor Students Studying in Public and Private Sector Universities. SBP -Merit Based Bsc Scholarships are being Provided to the Children of SBP Employees.
The Complete Detail s of the SBP bsc Merit Scholarships 2022 Online Apply , Eligibility for SBP Need Based Scholarships 2022, and Other Detail is Provided below:-
State Bank of Pakistan Offered SBP Pakistan Merit Based Scholarship to Talented and Intelligent Students of working and retired employees who are working at the OG-2 level in getting Education.
The Complete of SBP Bsc Scholarship Scheme 2022 For all Student Studying at the level of Intermediate, Graduate, and Post Graduate levels is given below
SBP Scholarship Program 2022 Details
|Organization||State Bank of Pakistan|
|Location||Students From All Pakistan|
|Educational Field||Bsc (All Disciplines)|
SBP Scholarship Program 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be Studying in Any Government or Private School / College in the Pakistan.
- Candidates Should be Residents of the Pakistan.
- Students must be Studying in Matric and Intermediate as a Regular Student.
- Student must have Minimum 70% Marks in the Last Exams.
- Only Children of the SBP Employee are Eligible to Apply For State Bank Merit Scholarship 2022.
- The minimum duration of the diploma courses must be 6 months.
- Applicants Must Mentioned the Course Duration in the Application Form While Applying For the SBP Scholarship Scheme 2022 Online Registration.
- Candidates not Getting any other Financial Help from any Organizations.
SBP Merit Scholarship Program 2022 Stipend Detail
Here we share the details of the awarded State Bank Stipends as Follow. Students Should Get Amount Mention of the in the Following Table On Monthly Basis.
Through Waseela Taleem Program selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend.
|Intermediate||Rs. 6160/- Per Month|
|Graduation||Rs. 7840/- Per Month|
|Post Graduation||Rs. 11200/- Per Month|
Documents Required For SBP Scholarship Scheme 2022
Students Who want to Apply For State Bank Scholarship Scheme 2022 Announced by the State Bank of Pakistan must Submit Following Documents
- One Photo
- Attendance Proof
- Last Exam Results
- Father’s CNIC
- Any Other Documents
How to Apply Online For SBP Scholarship Application Form 2022
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They Apply For the SBP Scholarship 2022. Is there is any Specific SBP Scholarship Scheme Application Form 2022.
All Such Students Should Read the Following Detail For State Bank Scholarship Online Apply 2022.
- Only SBP’ Employees Children are Eligible to Apply for the SBP Scholarship Scheme 2022.
- SBP Application Form is Available at the SBP Official Website www.sbp.org.pk.
- After Filling the Application Form, Candidates must Send State Bank Pakistan Application Form 2022 along With all Documents before Last date.
- Last Date For SBP Bank Merit Scholarship 2022 is 10-05-2022.
Director Human Resources Department StateBank of Pakistan , II Chandgar Road Karachi
Official Advertisement For SBP Scholarship Application Form 2022
The goal of This program is to select bright students who are suffering from financial issues. Students from ICS, Pre Engineering, Pre Medical, ICOM, and any other fields (of intermediate) can apply for this. Computer and Biology and other Discipline students can also apply.
- KSA Scholarships 2022 for Pakistani Students | Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Scholarships 2022
- KPK ESED Scholarship Online Apply 2022 | KPK ELEMENTARY AND SECONDARY EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP 2022
- AKU-EB BRIDGE HSSC SCHOLARSHIP 2022| Agha Khan University HSSC Scholarship Application Form 2022
How do I apply for SBP 2022 scholarship?
Candidates can Apply Online For State Bank Scholarship 2022 through the SBP Islamabad Application Form 2022 Available at the Official Website.
What is SBP scholarship?
SBP scholarship is Merit Based Scholarship Offer by the State Bank of Pakistan to Children of SBP Employees.