Quaid-e-Azam Law College LLB Admission Notice 2022 | 5 Year QLC Lahore LLB Admission 2022 Online Apply
Quaid-e-Azam Law College Lahore Has Announced the 5 Year LLB Admission Schedule For the Law Undergraduate Students. The Whole QLC Lahore LLB Admission 2022 Schedule and how to Apply For Quaid-e-Azam Law College LLB Admission 2022 is Given below.
All the Details Required For The QLC Lahore 5 year LLB Admission 2022 Including Admission Fee, Fee Structure, Qualifications Required For 5 year Law College Admission Program 2022 Online Registration, Who can Apply For etc. is Given Below.
All the Interested Candidates Who want to apply online For QLC Lahore 5 year LLB Program Must First Apply For HEC Law Admission Test 2022 Through the Admission. All the Candidates will be Selected on Merit After Clearing the HEC LAT Test 2022.
The Last Date For HEC Law Admission Test is 10-05-2022.More Detail About the HEC Law College Admission LAT Test 2022 Can View through the Following Link.
HEC Law Admission Test 2022 Schedule | HEC LAT Test 2022 Online Apply
Candidates can get Admission based on the Open-Merit as Well as On Self-Finance Basis. Students can apply online and submit an admission application before or on the last date of submitting the admission applications.
QLC LLB Program Detail
|Program||5 year Law LLB Program|
|University||Quaid-e-Azam Law College Lahore|
|Program Duration||5 year|
|Last Date:-||30-06-2022 (expected)|
What is eligibility Criteria For Quaid-e-Azam LLB Program 2022?
Eligibility Criteria For GIFT Bachelor Admission 2022:-
- Candidates who want to get Admission in LLB Program Must have Passed the Class HSSC Exam from a Recognized University or Board.
- Candidates must Also Clear the Law College Admission LAT Test Conducted by the HEC.
- The Merit For 5 year QLC Lahore LLB Program Admission Will be Made on the Intermediate Marks as well as the HEC LAT Test 2022 ( i.e. Final Merit= Intermediate Marks+ LAT Test Marks)
- Candidates Pass the HSSC From Outside the Pakistan Should Submit equivalence Certificate from any recognized board.
- Candidates on the Top in the List and have Apply For QLC LLB Program will be Given Admission..
- Both Male/Female can Apply Online For QLC LLB Program Admission 2022.
Selection Criteria For QLC Lahore Law Program Admission
The Selection Team of Quaid-e-Azam Law College Lahore Will Shortlisted the Top Candidates On the Following Basis:-
- Academic performance
- Intellectual ability
- Personal Organization
- Inter-personal Skills
- Reasons for choice of career
- Account may also be taken of whether or not QLC was your preferred institution and the reasons for the choice of institution.
- Because of the very large number of applications received by the college each year, preference is given to first choice applicants.
- There is no provision for deferral offers due to high level of demand for this course.
QLC Lahore LLB Test Detail
It is Mandatory For a Candidates to Clear HEC LAT Test .If a Candidate Fail to Clear the HEC Law College Admission Test , He/she will not be Admitted in 5 year LLB Program.
Candidates must have at least 45% Marks in order to apply Online For Quaid-e-Azam Law College LLB Admission Notice 2022.
Final Selection Will Made on the Interview , Written Test and Intermediate Marks. Extra-Cocurricular activities will also Affect the Merit List.
Merit Formula For LLB Admission 2022
1-LAT Entry Test Conducted by HEC (Passing marks 50)
2-F.A/FSc/ A-Level or equivalent with minimum 55% marks.
- 25% Marks (marks obtained in matric / O Level )
- Total marks obtained in F.A./F.Sc./A-Level
- Additional Marks (Civics, Philosophy, English Literature, 25 marks for maximum two subjects)+
- 20 Marks (Hafiz Quran)
The Merit will be calculated: Academic Marks Weightage 70% + Entry Test Marks Weightage 30%
A= ¼ (Marks obtained in Matric) + Obtained Marks in F.A./F.Sc. or equivalent + Additional Marks +20 Hafiz Quran Marks x70
¼ (Total Marks of Matric) +(Total Marks of F.A./F.Sc.)
B= Marks obtained in Entry Test X30
Total Marks of Entry Test
QLC Lahore LLB Admission 2022 Apply online
- Candidates Should Apply For the QLC Lahore Law LLB Admission 2022 Through the Prescribed QLC LLB Application Form.
- Candidates must Apply Online For Quaid-e-Azam Law College LLB Admission Notice 2022 through the https://qlc.edu.pk/application-form.
- After Submitting QLC Law LLB Application Form, A member From Admission will Contact you.
- Candidates Must Select The Program While Filling Application Form.
- Candidates must Send the Application Form and other Documents within 48 Hours with Following Documents
- Eight Photograph
- Fee Challan Form
- Admission Form
- Result Card
- Character certificate from Institution last attended
- No Objection Certificate of employer, if in service.
- Other Documents
- Candidates must Read all Instructions Provided on the Website Before Applying Online For QLC 5- year LLB Program 2022.
- Candidate can Edit his/her Application Form as Many Time Before Submitting Online the Application Form.
Quaid-e-Azam Law College admission Office Detail
Address: QLC 10-G, Model Town Lahore
Ph. 042-35868552, 358300
Email: [email protected]
Quaid-e-Azam Law College LLB Admission Notice 2022 advertisement/Official Notification
- AIOU Spring Admission 2022 Schedule |Allama Iqbal Open University Admission 2022
- HEC Law Admission Test 2022 Schedule | HEC LAT Test 2022 Online Apply
- Cadet College Wana Fsc Admission 2022| Cadet College South Waziristan Admission Form
Quaid-e-Azam Law College LLB Admission Notice 2022 Related FAQS
Who Can Apply For QLC Lahore LLB Admission 2022?
All the Intermediate Students Who have Clear the Law College Admission Test HEC-LAT Test can Apply For QLC 5 year LLB Program 2022.
Is admission open in Quaid e Azam Law College?
Yes, Quaid e Azam Law College has Opened the Admission For 5 year LLB Program .All the Willing Students Can Apply Through the Precibed QLC LLB Application Form.
What is the full form of LLB?
Bachelor of Laws (Latin: Legum Baccalaureus; LL. B.) is an undergraduate law degree in the United Kingdom and most common law jurisdictions.