Mirpur University of Science & Technology has Opened the admission in Undergraduate/Master/PhD program in different disciplines like Engineering Programs, BS Sciences Like BS Botany, BS English, Tourism and Hospitality and other Program etc. Students From all Pakistan can apply for MUST Mirpur BS Program Online Apply 2022 before 29-08-2022.
Candidates Applying on Reserved Seats should apply before15th August 2022 through Concerned authority.
Student who want to know about the MUST Mirpur Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria For admission in MUST, MUST University Fee Structure and MUST Mirpur Program Lists can read the whole detail in the post.
Mirpur University of Science & Technology is No 01 Engineering University in the AJK Region and Also Ranked at 53 Position in the Pakistani Universities issued by HEC. Internationally, It is ranked at the 10001 Position in the Worldwide.
MUST University also Offered different Merit based and Need based Scholarship Such as University Merit Stipend, HEC Need Based Scholarship, HBL Foundation, PEEF Scholarship, PEC Scholarship and other Scholarship to all the needy and talented Students.
Brief Overview of MUST Undergraduate Admission 2022
|University||Mirpur University of Science & Technology|
|University Type||Public University|
|Last Date:-||15-07-2022 |
15-08-2022 For Reserved Seats
|Apply Process||Official Admission Portal|
|Degrees Program||BS Program|
Who Can Apply for MUST University Admission 2022?
MUST Undergraduate Program 2022 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidates want to study in MUST University Undergraduate Program 2022 should have Passed the Fsc/ICS/FA with at least 60% Marks.
- For Simple MUST BS Program , there will be no Entry Test. Admission in BS Program will offered on matric and Fsc Marks.
- For Engineering and Engineering Technology Program, MUST Entry Test will be 21-08-22 at the MUST University Mirpur.
- UET Lahore Entrance Test is also Accepted For MUST Engineering Program admission.
- For BA LLB Test, HEC LAT Test is Mandatory for Admission
- Both Male/Female Students can Apply for BS Program Admission at MUST Mirpur and its Sub campuses.
MUST Merit Formula
For Undergraduate program, merit will made as Follows:-
MUST University Undergraduate Program list 2022
The Mirpur University of Science & Technology is Offering Following Undergraduate Program Admission 2022 in the Following Subjects
Main Campus Mirpur
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Computer system Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Engineering
Mirpur Institute of Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Architecture Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
Faculty of Natural and Applied Science
- BS Biotechnology
- BS Chemistry
- BS Computer
- BS IT
Faculty of MUST Business School
- Business Administration
- Banking & Finance
Faculty of Social Sciences & Humanities
- BA LLB
- Bed Elementary
- Home Economics
- Islamic Studies
- International Relations
- Media & Communication Studies
Faculty of Health & Medical Sciences
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Medical Lab Technology
- Surgical & Operation Theater Technology
MUST Bhimber Campus
- HR Management
- Animal Sciences
- Livestock Assistant Diploma
MUST Pallandri Campus
- Bed Elementary
- International Relations
- Tourism & Hospitality
MUST Fall BS Program Admission Apply online
- Candidates must apply online For MUST undergraduate admission 2022 through the official website http://admissions.must.edu.pk
- Candidates Must Select The Program While Filling Application Form.
- Candidates must required Following Documents at the time of filling online Admission For MUST University Fall program 2022.
- Fee Challan Form
- Admission Form
- Result Card
- Other Documents
- Candidates must Read all Instructions Provided on the Website Before Applying Online For BS/MS/PhD Admission at Mirpur University of Science & Technology and its Sub-campuses.
- Candidates must submit the Application Processing fee of Rs 1900/- (per faculty) in designed Allied bank and send the Paid Receipt to MUST Admission Office.
- All the candidates must apply online for MUST University Undergraduate and Graduate Program through Official Admission Portal before the Last Date.
- Candidates Applying on Reserved Seats should apply before15th August 2022 through Concerned authority.
Admission Schedule For MUST Admission 2022
|Admission start||21 June 2022|
|Last Date||15 July 2022|
|Last Date For Reserved Seat||15 August 2022|
|MUST Entry Test||21 August 2022|
|Entry Test Result||23 August 2022|
|1st Merit List||After 05 days of Inter Results.|
MUST Entry Test Schedule ( Undergraduate & Graduate)
MUST Entry Test For All Engineering and Technology Programs will be 21-08-2022.
MUST Entry will be Conducted at the following Test Centre
- MUST Mirpur
- MUST Bhimber
- MUST Pallandri
- PG College For Boys Rawalakot
- UAJ&K City Campus, Muzaffarabad
- University of Kotli, AJ&K
MUST University admission Office Detail
- Mirpur University of Science & Technology Mirpur
- Phone: +92 5827 961045
- Email Address:[email protected]
MUST University Admission 2022 Apply Online Official Notification
- UET Peshawar Entry Test Schedule 2022 | KPK ETEA Engineering Test Online Apply
- NBP Merit Based Student Loan Scheme 2022 | NBP Loan Scheme for BS/MPhil/PhD
- University of Lahore Admission 2022 Online Apply | UOL BS/MS Program Admission 2022
MUST Mirpur Admission 2022 Online Apply Related FAQS
How many MUST campus are there?
MUST University has total 3 Campuses at the Main Campus in Mirpur AJK, and Sub Campus at Pallandri and Bhimber AJk
Which Degree Programs Offered by MUST Mirpur?
MUST Mirpur Offered a Varity of Program about 53+ Programs in the Field of Engineering and Technology, Law and Natural Sciences.
Is co education a must?
Yes, the MUST university is Co-education University situated in the Mirpur , Ajk. It Provides Education to both males and females at same time.
Will MUST take entry test?
Yes, MUST University take ECAT , and its Own Entry Test For admission in Engineering & Engineering Technology Fields.