Every Year, Higher Education Commission HEC Islamabad Conducted Pakistan Largest Law Admission Test (Law-LAT) all over the Pakistan For LLB Degree Program. All the Intermediate Students Who are Aspire to get admission in the HEC/PBC recognized public and private sector universities/institutions and their accredited affiliated colleges must have to Pass the LAT with at least 50% Marks.
HEC-LAT Test is required to Get Admission Undergraduate 5-year LLB degree program in the Law College All over the Pakistan. Students have to Apply For the HEC-Law Admission Test Can Apply Online For the HEC-LAT Test 2022 Online From HEC Official Website before 25th April, 2022.
What is HEC-LAT?
HEC-LAT Stand For HEC-Law Admission Test conducted by the Higher Education Commission Islamabad Every Year. It is Compulsory For Getting Admission into the any Law College in the Pakistan. Student must have to attain At least 50% Marks ( 50 Marks out of 100).
The Complete Detail s of the HEC-LAT Exam 2022 Online Apply , Eligibility for Law LAT Test 2022, HEC Law College Entrance Test Online Registration 2022 and Other Detail as Announced by the HEC Islamabad is Provided below. All the Aspiring Student to Get Admission in Law Colleges can Apply Online For LAT LLB Admission 2022 through the HEC website ETC.HEC.GOV.PK.
HEC Law LLB LAT 2022 Details
|Organization||Higher Education Commission Islamabad|
|Deadline||25th April, 2022|
|Test Date||15th May , 2022|
|Score Range||0 to 100|
HEC LLB LAT is pre-requisite for admission in the Public and Private Sector Law College Recognized by the HEC. LLB 5 Year Program is One of Best Undergraduate Degree Program in the Pakistan. It is Much valuable than the LLB 3 year Program.
HEC Law College Entry Test Schedule 2022
|Apply Deadline:-||25th April 2022|
|Entry Test Held:||15th May 2022|
|Entry Test Result:||25th May 2022|
HEC LAT Test Program 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be Resident of the Pakistan.
- Student must have Complete their HSSC Education From any Recognized Board / University.
- Student Currently in the HSSC Part 2 Can also Apply Online For HEC-LAT Test 2022.
- Both Male/Female Can Apply For Law College Entrance Test.
Documents Required For HEC LAT Test 2022
Students Who want to Apply For HEC Law College Entrance Test 2022 must Required Following Documents at the Time Of Online Apply
- One Photo
- B-Form Or CNIC
- Father’s CNIC
- Challan Form
- Selection of Test Centre
Apply Procedure For HEC-LAT Test 2022
All Such Students who want to Apply Online For HEC Law College Entrance Test Should Read the Following Detail given by Higher Education Commission.
- Student must Apply Online For HEC LLB 5 year Program 2022 Through HEC Official Website.
- Visit the HEC Website https://ETC.HEC.GOV.PK/ to Apply For HEC Law Entrance Test 2022.
- Students Must Complete His Profile Before Applying For LLB 5 year Program 2022.
- Student Must Submit the HEC LAT Test Fee of Rs 1000/-in the HEC Account No 1742 7900 133401 , Higher Education Commission, HBL Branch Code 1742.
- Student must Write his/her CNIC at the back of Paid Challan Form in the Bank.
- Students must Send All Documents and Fee Challan Form to Member’s House, HEC Sector H-8, Islamabad.
- Last to Apply Online For LLB 5 year Admission Program 2022 and Send Documents is 25th-April-2022.
- Free NAVTTC Skill Development Program 2022 Online Apply | National Vocational Training Program 2022 Admission
- In case of any difficulty during online registration, please send an email at [email protected] or visit HEC Secretariat or regional centers for guidance.
HEC LLB LAT Test 2022 Syllabus
The Test Syllabus For HEC LLB 5 year Program Online Apply is the Syllabus of 1st and 2nd Year Book. The LAT Test Paper Will be Come From Following Subjects.
|#||Division of Question||Nature of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Essay(English or Urdu)||200 words maximum||15|
|2.||Personal Statement (English or Urdu||200 words maximum||10|
|5.||Mcqs Islamics Studies||10|
|6.||Mcqs Pak Study||10|
- Test Will be Conceptual Based.
- All the Question Come From the Course Book of Fsc.
- For English Portion, Question will be From the Comprehensive Given in the Paper.
LAT LLB Program 2022 Advertisement
The goal of This program is to select bright students who are Willing to Pursue Law as a Career. Since the Test is Conceptual Base and Little bit Tough, So Try to Prepare Best For the LLLB Law Test and Also Get Idea About the Test From the HEC Law Test Past Paper.
LLB LAT Test 2022 Related Question
Who Can Give HEC-LAT Exam?
All the Fsc Students who Want to Get Admission in the Law College can give the HEC LLB Entrance Test.
How do I register for HEC LAT?
Students Can create Their Account On the HEC Official Website in order to Apply Online For HEC LLB Entrance Test 2022.
When the HEC Law Entrance Test Result Will be Announced?
The LAT Full Results are usually published through the Higher Education Commission within 15 days after the LAT Entry Test i.e., 30th May, 2022
What is the Level of Difficulty in the UET ECAT?
UET ECAT Test has Moderate Difficulty Level and Most of the Questions are the Conceptual. Most Difficult Portion is the Physics.