Leiden University Excellence Scholarship 2023-24 | LExS Netherland Scholarship for International Student
Leiden University has announced merit Based Scholarships for International Students in master’s degree Program. All excellent international students want to study in Netherland’s Top University can apply online For Leiden University Excellence Scholarship 2023-24 Online Apply through Official Website.
Leiden University, One of the Top Dutch University is offering Leiden Excellence Scholarship for study programmes starting on September 1st in 2023. Student can apply for LExS Netherland Master Support Program 2023 till February 1, 2023.
The Complete Detail s of the Dutch Government Master Support Program 2023, Eligibility for Leiden University Fully Funded master’s degree Program 2023, Leiden University Scholarship for International Student and Other Detail as Announced by the Leiden University is Provided below: –
All the Eligible Candidates can apply Online for the LExS Netherland Scholarships Program 2023 through the Official Website till 1st February 2023.
Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Program Details
|1st February 2023
|All International Students Except European
|Duration Of Scholarship
|€ 10,000 – € 15,000 for one year
Eligibility Criteria for Leiden University Master Support Program
- All the International Student of Non-EEA/non-EFTA* nationals are eligible for LExS Netherland Master Stipend Program 2023
- Applicant must be in the Top 10% graduating Students from graduating class. Student must Submit its Proof along admission Form from Concerned Authority.
- Student must Seek admission in the Leiden University master’s degree Program on Merit.
- Student did his Early Education from outside the Netherland.
- Student must have a good Proficiency over the English Language as mode of education will be English.
LExS Netherland University Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected for master’s degree Program by the Leiden University will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Types Of LExS Netherland Stipend Program
- € 10,000 of the tuition fee
- € 15,000 of the tuition fee
- Total tuition fee minus the statutory tuition fee
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their university
- tuition fees
- Living Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Other allowance as Per Dutch Government Policy
Documents Required for LExS Netherland master’s degree Admission 2023-24
Students Who want to Apply for LExS Netherland master’s degree Admission 2023-24 must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Proof of belonging to the top 10% of your graduating class
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
Maastricht University master’s degree Program Lists
Maastricht University is Offering the Graduate Fully Funded Scholarship by Dutch Government in Following degree program
- Governance and Global Affairs,
- Social and Behavioural Sciences,
- Science, African Studies Centre,
- International Institute for Asian Studies
Apply Procedure for LExS Netherland Partially Funded Master Scholarship
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study Free in the Leiden University and Apply for the LExS Netherland Partially Funded Master Scholarship
- All New Students must apply for Leiden University master’s degree Program
- After that, all International Student can apply for Leiden University Excellence Scholarship 2023 Online Apply at LExS Netherland Official website
- University will Interview all the Candidates and will recommend the Eligible Students for Leiden University Master Support Program 2022
- Last Date for Submitting LExS Netherland Scholarship Online Form is 1 February 2023
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Dutch Government.
|Telephone: +31 71 527 1111
PO Box 9500
2300 RA Leiden
Also See: –
- Maynooth University Taught Master’s Scholarships 2023 | Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarship 2023
- Adam Smith PhD Fellowship 2023 Online Apply | Mercatus Center Adam Smith Fellowship for PhD Students
LExS Netherland Excellence Scholarships Program 2023-24 Related Question
Is Leiden University Expensive?
Leiden University Netherland is One of the Top-Ranking Dutch University that Offer affordable Education to Students.
Dutch, EU/EEA, Swiss and Surinamese students: €2,209 per year. Non-EU/EEA students €19,600 per year.
Is Leiden University free for international students?
Leiden University Offer the Partial and Fully Funded Scholarship to all the International Student applying for Undergraduate or Graduate Degree Program 2023.
How much money do I need to study in Netherlands?
On an average, Students need 6,000 – 15,000 EUR/year for a Bachelor’s degree. 8,000 – 20,000 EUR/year for a Master’s degree.
Does Leiden University require ielts?
Yes, the Leiden University require the IELTS Test having minimum 6.5 Bands.