Adam Smith PhD Fellowship 2023 Online Apply | Mercatus Center Adam Smith Fellowship for PhD Students
Mercatus Center and Liberty Fund has announced PhD fellowship For International Students all over the world. All the International Student who are looking to Fund their PhD Program can apply online For Adam Smith PhD Fellowship 2023 Online Apply through Official Website.
Currently, Adam Smith Fellowship Program 2023 which is Funded by the Mercatus Center and Liberty Fund. These Mercatus Center and Liberty Fund Scholarship are Provided to PhD Students of economics, philosophy, political science, and sociology.
The Complete Detail s of the Mercatus Center and Liberty Fund PhD Stipend Program 2023, Eligibility for Fully Funded PhD Financial Aid Program 2023, PhD Fellowship Program 2023 and Other Detail as Announced by the Mercatus Center, and Liberty Fund is Provided below: –
All PhD Student who wants to Fund PhD Program can apply online For Adam Smith Fellowship till March 15, 2023.
Adam Smith Fellowship PhD Stipend Program Details
|Organization||University of Melbourne|
|Deadline||March 15, 2023|
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students|
Eligibility Criteria For Adam Smith PhD Scholarship 2023-24
- All the International Student can apply for Adam Smith Fellowship 2023-24.
- Student must be Full time PhD Student at any International University all over the world.
- Adam Smith Fellows spend three weekends during the academic year and one week during the summer participating in workshops and seminars on the Austrian, Virginia, and Bloomington schools of political economy.
- Both the Male and Female are Eligible for Adam Smith Fellowship PhD Degree Program 2022.
Mercatus Center and Liberty Fund Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected for PhD Scholarships 2022 by the Mercatus Center and Liberty Fund will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their university
- Stipend of $10,000
- Living allowance
- Relocation grant
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership
- Book Allowance
- Other Facilities Provided by Government
Adam Smith Fellows are eligible to re-apply each year of their studies, and are also eligible to apply for conference and research support.
Documents Required For Fully Funded PhD Fellowship 2023
Students Who want to Apply For Mercatus Center and Liberty Fund PhD Stipend Program must Submit Following Documents
- A 1-2 page cover letter explaining:
- your graduate school career to date,
- your research interests and current projects,
- your familiarity with the thinkers associated with the Austrian, Virginia, and Bloomington schools of political economy, and
- what you hope to get out of the program.
- A current resume/CV
- A few short answer questions
Apply Procedure For Mercatus Center and Liberty Fund PhD Program
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Fund their PhD research Program and get Stipend For carrying out their PhD Research.
- All PhD Students can apply Online For Mercatus Center and Liberty Fund Fellowship Program 2023.
- All the Students who have Apply for Fully funded PhD Stipend Program 2022 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students For the Adam Smith Fellowship Scholarship 2022.
- Last Date For Submitting Adam Smith Fellowship Application form 2022 is March 15, 2023.
Mercatus Center at George Mason University, 3434 Washington Blvd, 4th Floor, Arlington, VA 22201
Toll-free Phone: (800) 815-5711 – Local Phone: (703) 993-4930 – Fax: (703) 993-4935 – Media: (703) 993-4881
The aim of these fellowships is to introduce students to and encourage them to critically engage key thinkers in political economy that they might not otherwise encounter during their graduate studies. As such, Adam Smith Fellows spend three weekends during the academic year and one week during the summer participating in workshops and seminars on the Austrian, Virginia, and Bloomington schools of political economy. Fellows will join a network of Mercatus students, alumni, and scholars who are conducting and engaging with cutting edge research in contemporary political economy.
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship 2023-24 | LExS Netherland Scholarship for International Student
Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarships 2023 | University of Adelaide International Scholarship 2023-24