University of Amsterdam Netherland has announced merit Based Scholarships for International Students in master’s degree Program. All the International Student except European want to study in Netherland’s Top University can apply online For University of Amsterdam Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 through Official Website.
Currently, University of Amsterdam is Providing the Fully Funded Amsterdam Merit Scholarship Opportunity For MS/PhD Degree Program in all Study areas including Engineering, Medical, Teaching, Agriculture and other Field as well.
The Complete Detail s of the Netherland Government Graduate Stipend Program 2023, Eligibility for University of Amsterdam Financial Aid Program 2023, Amsterdam Merit Scholarship Stipend Program and Other Detail as Announced by the University of Amsterdam is Provided below: –
AMS University Netherland Stood top 10 Universities in the Netherlands and in the Top 50 Universities in the world (2022) as Per Shanghai Ranking. University of Amsterdam Offers a wide Range of Undergraduate and graduate Degree Programs both in Dutch and English. Students are taught in small groups by top researchers and lecturers, most of them experts in their field
Amsterdam Merit Scholarship Program Details
|Organization||University of Amsterdam|
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students Except European|
|Duration Of Scholarship||2 Years|
|Stipend Amount||5,000 euros to 17,000 euros/year|
Eligibility Criteria for University of Amsterdam International Scholarship Program 2023-24
- Candidates From all Over the World except Dutch and European Nations are eligible for Dutch International Scholarship Program 2023-24.
- Applicant must be in the Top 10% graduating Students from graduating class. Student must Submit its Proof along admission Form from Concerned Authority.
- Student did his Early Education from outside the Netherland.
- Student must have a good Proficiency over the English Language as mode of education will be English.
- Student must fulfil all the Dutch visa/residence permit conditions.
AMS University MS Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected for master’s degree Program by the University of Amsterdam will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their university
- tuition fees of 5000 Euro
- Living Allowance + Other Expense of 11,000 Euro
- Book Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Other allowance as Per Dutch Government Policy
Documents Required for Dutch International Scholarship Program 2023-24
Students Who want to Apply for Amsterdam Merit Scholarship MS Stipend Program must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter from AMS University
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Proof of belonging to the top 10% of your graduating class
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
Selection Criteria for University of Amsterdam Fully Funded Scholarship 2023
In order to be shortlisted by the University of Amsterdam Admission, Student must fulfil following terms & Conditions.
- The candidate’s academic records. Students belonging to the top 10% of graduates from their class can apply. This generally means an overall GPA equivalent to:
- 3.5 (American system, 4-point scale)
- 1st class honours/ upper division (British system)
- 8+ (Dutch EC-system, 10-point scale);
- The academic quality of the educational institute where the (under)graduate degree has been (or will be) obtained.
- The quality of the letter of motivation (maximum 500 words), explaining why you are applying for this Specific Program
- The candidate’s curriculum vitae, including a description of extracurricular activities such as participation in student commissions, international experience, sports or music at a high level or volunteer work
Apply Procedure for AMS University Netherland MS Admission 2023-24
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study Free in the University of Amsterdam and Apply for the AMS Excellence Scholarships Fully Funded Graduate Program
- All New Students must apply for AMS University master’s degree Program
- After that, all International Student can apply for AMS University Netherland MS Admission 2023-242023-24 at Fully Funded Amsterdam Merit Netherland Scholarship
- Application For applying Fully Funded UVA Netherland Scholarship Opportunity will Start on the 1st of November 2022.
- Last Date for Submitting Amsterdam Merit Netherland Scholarship Application form 2023 is 15-01-2023.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Dutch Government.
|Mail: [email protected]|
|T: +31 (0)20 525 1401|
WhatsApp: +31 (0)6 48 34 76 69
|Postal address: P.O. Box 19268|
1000 GG Amsterdam
Reception: T: +31 (0)20 525 1400
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2023-24 | UES Netherland Stipend Program Online Apply
- Max Planck Institute Law Internship Program 2023 | MPIL Germany Law Internship Opportunity 2023 Online Apply
AMS University Netherland MS Admission 2023-24 Related Question
What is Ranking of Amsterdam University?
University of Amsterdam Stood in the Top 10 Universities in the Netherlands and in the Top 50 Universities in the world (2022) as Per Shanghai Ranking.
How can I apply for AMS University Netherland MS Admission 2023-24?
Student can apply for Fully Funded UVA Netherland Scholarship Opportunity from 1st November 2022 till 15th January 2023 through official website.
How much Stipend is Provided for Dutch International Scholarship Program 2023-24?
All the Selected Candidates will get 5000-11000 Euro for master’s degree at the University of Amsterdam Netherland.