TaiwanICDF has announced Scholarships For International Students in higher education and undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. programs. All the International Student want to study in Taiwan can apply online For TaiwanICDF International Scholarship Program 2023 through Official Website.
Taiwan International Cooperation Alliance In Collabration with 22 partner universities is Offering 33 programs offered for TaiwanICDF Scholarship application.
The Complete Detail s of the TICA Fully Funded Stipend Program 2023 , Eligibility for Taiwan International Cooperation Alliance Financial Aid Program 2023, TICA Taiwan Scholarship Program and Other Detail as Announced by the Taiwan International Cooperation Alliance is Provided below:-
Taiwan International Cooperation Alliance has announced that these Undergraduate & Graduate Fully Funded Program 2023 are offered to all International Students. So, all the Students who want to do their BS/MS/PhD From Taiwan Top University must apply before the March 15, 2023.
Taiwan International Cooperation Alliance Stipend Program Details
|Organization||Taiwan International Cooperation Alliance|
|Deadline||March 15, 2023|
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students|
|Educational Level||Bachelor, Master, PhD|
Eligibility Criteria For ICDF Higher Education Stipend Program 2023
- Candidates must have done their BS Degree Program from recognized Institute with atleast 2.5/4.00 CGPA.
- All the International Students are eligible to Apply For Fully Funded Scholarship by Taiwan International Cooperation Alliance.
- Students must have Good Command over the English to Study MS/PhD Degree Program in Taiwan.
- Students must meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
TICA Taiwan Scholarship 2023-24 Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected For Graduate Scholarships 2023 by the Taiwan International Cooperation Alliance will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their University
- Tuition Fee
- Living allowance
- Free Accommodation
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership
- Book Allowance
- Air Travel ticket
- Other Facilities Provided by Government
Documents Required For ICDF Higher Education Stipend Program 2023
Students Who want to Apply For TICA Taiwan Scholarship 2023-24 must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For Graduate Merit based Scholarship by Taiwan Government
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study Free in the Taiwan International Cooperation Alliance and Apply For the Taiwan Government Fully Funded Graduate Program
- All New Students Enrolled in the Taiwan must apply Online through The TaiwanICDF. They will be Considered For Scholarship as well.
- All the Students who have Apply For Fully funded MS/PhD Stipend Program 2023 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students For the ICDF Higher Education Stipend Program 2023
- Last Date For Submitting TaiwanICDF Scholarship Application form 2023 is March 15, 2023.
- Taiwan Government Graduate scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Government of Australia.
- KEIO University GIGA Scholarship Program 2023 | KEIO University International Students Admission Requirement
- U.S.-Middle East Partnership Initiative Program 2023 | MEPI Leadership Development Fellowship 2023
University of Melbourne Master Scholarship Related Question
What is Taiwan ICDF scholarship?
Taiwan ICDF scholarship is the fully funded Scholarship Offered by the Taiwan Government to Students of Undergraduate & Graduate Program.
What GPA do you need to qualify for a scholarship?
In order to qualify For foreign Scholarship, 2.0 on the lower end to 3.75 or higher for competitive academic scholarships.