KEIO University has announced merit Based Scholarships For International Students in Undergraduate, Master Program. All the International Student want to study in Japan can apply online For KEIO University GIGA Scholarship Program 2023 through Official Website.
KEIO University Japan is one of well Known University that comprise of world best faculities of Letters, Economics, Law, Business and Commerce, Medicine, Science and Technology, Policy Management, Environment and Information Studies, Nursing and Medical Care, and Pharmacy.
The Complete Detail s of the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship Program 2023 , Eligibility for KEIO University Financial Aid Program 2023, KEIO University GIGA Stipend Program 2023 and Other Detail as Announced by the KEIO University is Provided below:-
KEIO University has announced that these Undergraduate Fully Funded Program 2023 are offered to all International Students. So, all the Students who want to do their Undergraduate Degree From Japanese Top University must apply through Official Website.
KEIO University GIGA International Scholarship Program 2023 Details
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students|
KEIO University International Students Admission Requirement
- Candidates must have done their Secondary School Education from a Recognized institute with 80% marks.
- All the International Students are eligible to Apply For Fully Funded Scholarship by KEIO University.
- Candidates holding Japanese nationality or Japaneses PR are not eligible for KEIO University GIGA Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2023.
- Students must have Good Command over the English to Study Bachelor Degree Program in Japan.
- Students must meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the KEIO University
KEIO University Stipend Amount Detail
The GIGA Scholars Program provides hundreds of undergraduates each year with the opportunity to undertake scientific research projects at many of the world’s leading institutions.
All the Students Selected For Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 by the KEIO University will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their University
- Tuition Fee
- STIPEND: up to JPY 1,000,000 per year
- Living allowance
- Free Accommodation
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership
- Book Allowance
- Air Travel ticket
- Other Facilities Provided by Government
Documents Required For Japanese Government MEXT Scholar Program 2023
Students Who want to Apply For KEIO University GIGA Scholarship Program 2023 must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter From University of Tokyo
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For KEIO University GIGA Scholar Program 2023-24
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study Free in the KEIO University and Apply For the Japanese Government Fully Funded Graduate Program
- All International Student must apply online for KEIO University official website.
- All the Students who have Apply For Fully funded MS/PhD Stipend Program 2023 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students For the KEIO University Scholars Program for Undergraduates.
- Japan Government Graduate scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Government of Japan.
- Wuhan University Postgraduate Scholarship Program 2023 | Chinese Government Fully Funded Scholar Program 2023
- Concordia Presidential Scholarship 2023 | Concordia University International Scholarship Program 2023 Online Apply
KEIO University International Students Admission Requirement Related Question
Does Keio University accept international students?
Yes, KEIO University Provide Admission to International Students in different degree Program such as Faculties of Letters, Economics, Law, Business and Commerce, Science and Technology, Policy Management, Environment and Information Studies, Pharmacy and the School of Medicine.
How much CGPA is required for Seeking Admission in KEIO University?
Students must have a minimum of 2.5/4.00 CGPA For Seeking Admission in KEIO University
What is Acceptance rate For International Students in KEIO University Japan?
KEIO University Japan is Top Ranking University in world Top 200 Universities all around world. It has very high acceptance rate of 24% For International Students.