St Antony’s College, University of Oxford has announced Fully Funded Master Stipend Program for African Students in the UK. All the Eligible and Talented Student who want to Study in UK free of Cost can apply Online for St Antony’s College Master College Admission 2023 in UK.
Eni Scholarship at Oxford University are Provided by the international integrated energy company Eni to African Student who Pursuing Master Degree at St Antony’s College, University of Oxford.
Eni has a very long tradition of supporting scholarships. The “Scuola Enrico Mattei” paved the way for post graduate education in Italy and proved to be a pioneer for managerial studies in Europe.
All the Eligible Student should Detail about St Antony’s College African Scholarship Program given below and apply for Oxford University Master Fellowship Program 2023 till 01-03-2023.
Eni Fully Funded Scholarship For African Student Details
|Country||United Kingdom UK|
|Organization||St Antony’s College|
|Eligible Candidates||All African Students|
|No of Scholarship||05+|
Eligibility Criteria for Oxford University Stipend Program 2023-24
- All International Students from Africa can apply Online for ENI Fully Sponsor Study Program by UK Government.
- Student must be Permanent Resident of Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville).
- Candidates must have done their early education with 80% Marks from recognized Institute outside the UK.
- Candidates Should need to Take IELTS /TOFEL test if mother language is not English.
- Candidates having BS Degree from an African university will be given Preference Over other Students.
St Antony’s College Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected for St Antony’s College, University of Oxford Scholarships 2023 by the Eni Foundation will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
- Free Tuition Fee
- Living allowance of
- Health Insurance
- Book Allowance
- Other Facilities Provided by UK Government
St Antony’s College Course Detail
Applicants must apply for admission to one of the following eligible 1 year Master’s courses:
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Economic & Social History
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
Documents Required for Oxford University Fully Funded Scholarship 2023
Students Who want to Apply for St Antony’s College Scholarships and Leadership Programme 2023 must submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure for St Antony’s College African Scholarship Program
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study Free in the UK Top Oxford University and Apply for the Eni Scholarship at Oxford University
- All the eligible Students for Eni Scholarship at Oxford University 2023-24 Should apply Online at Oxford University Official website.
- Student should setup their Account and Provide all the required detail and Statement of Purpose (Sample given on University Website)
- All the Students who have Apply for Fully funded MS/PhD Stipend Program 2022 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students for the St Antony’s College African Scholarship Program.
- Last Date for Submitting Oxford University Scholarship Application form 2023 is 16-01-2023.
The goal of This program is to select bright students who are suffering from financial issues and cannot Continue their Study. All The Students who currently applying for MBA Degree Program at the Oxford University are eligible to Apply Online for Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme 2023.
Also See: –
- Why Should You Apply for Student Exchange Program? | Benefits of International Exchange Program
- KAUST Scholarship for International Students 2023 | King Abdullah scholarship in Saudi Arabic
Oxford University MBA Program 2023 Related Question
Does Oxford University give scholarships to South African students?
University Of Oxford offer different Scholarship Program 2023 to all African Students who show the potential to rise to positions of leadership and influence.
Can international students get scholarships at Oxford?
Oxford University offers different Fully Funded Scholarship Program, Partial Stipend Program 2023 to all International Student in the Undergraduate, Master Programs.
Do UK universities accept South African students?
Yes, UK UK universities accept South African students.
Which are Top UK Business Schools for MBA Program?
Top MBA Schools in the UK are following
1. London Business School (LBS)
2. University of Cambridge: Judge Business School
3. University of Oxford: Saïd Business School
4. Imperial College Business School
5. Warwick Business School
6. Alliance Manchester Business School
7. City, University of London: Bayes Business School
8. Durham University Business School
9. Lancaster University Management School
10. University of Edinburgh Business School