Diya Undergraduate/ Master Scholarships 2022 | Diya Scholarships Online Apply
Diya Foundation has Announced the Merit Based Scholarships For the Brilliant and Well Deserving Students of Master and Undergraduate Level. Those Students can Apply for the Scholarship Who Have Already Got Good Marks in A Previous Class. Currently , Students doing their BS or MS From any Government Institute and want to avail a Scholarship Program can apply Online for Diya Pak Scholarship.
The Complete Details of the Diya Pak Scholarships 2022 Online Apply , Eligibility for Diya Undergraduate/ Master Level Scholarships 2022, Diya Scholarship Application Form 2022 and Other Detail as Announced by the Diya Foundation is Provided below:-
Diya Foundation Has announced that Master/Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 are Provided to the Eligible Students of Master and Undergraduate Level who want to pursue Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from a foreign country as Well as To Those Who Are Very Talented but Cannot Afford Education Expenses.
All the Interesting and Deserving Students of Various Colleges and Educational Institutes are Encouraged to Apply for Diya Undergraduate/ Master Level Scholarships 2022 before the Last Date.
Diya Undergraduate/ Master Level Scholarship 2022 Details
|Organization||Diya Foundation Pakistan|
|Eligibility||From all over Pakistan|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Educational Level||Undergraduate, Master|
|Type of Scholarship||Need Base|
Diya Undergraduate/ Master Level Scholarship Program 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be Studying in the Government Institutes.
- On the Graduation Level, Only BS and MS Students are Eligible to Apply.
- Ph.D. and MPhil students are not eligible for Diya Scholarship but, direct MPhil when Graduation are eligible
- Students Should Secure 60% Marks to Apply for Diya Scholarships.
- Students who are getting scholarships for more than Rs. 25000 per annum from other organizations are not eligible for Diya Scholarship.
- Both Male and Female can Apply for Diya Pak Scholarship.
Diya Scholarship Special Quota Stipend Amount Detail
- All the Students Selected For Diya Scholarships 2022 Will get 50000 Rupees Yearly.
- It also offers monthly stipends to the students enrolled in skill development programs.
- In the last 30 years, Diya has provided over 400,000 scholarships and US$ 7.8 million in donations received and disbursed.
Documents Required For Diya Scholarship Program 2022
Students Who want to Apply For Diya Scholarship Program 2022 must Submit Following Documents :
- Head of Institute Attestation type (HOI)
- Father CNIC
- Mother CNIC
- Self CNIC
- Matric Certificate
- Guardian’s CNIC ( if parents are not Guardian)
- Family Registration Certificate type NADRA
- Intermediate Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Hifz Certificate (if you’re Hafiz Al-Quran)
- Disability Certificate (If exists)
- Fee Revenues or Bank Challan for the existing year
- Salary Slip (If a guardian is employed)
- Pension document, showing name and pension quantity pages. (If a guardian is a pensioner)
- College Card if accessible.
Apply Procedure For Diya Scholarships 2022
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They Can Apply For Diya Scholarship 2022.
All Such Students Should Read the Following Detail For Diya Scholarship 2022 Online Apply.
- Students can Fill Diya Scholarship Form via Official Website i.e. diyapak.org/apply-scholarship/
- Students must keep All the Documents with them and provide correct Information while fillng the Application Form.
- In case of Fake Documents or Information, Application will be rejected.
- Applicant should upload the scanned documents as well.
- Schools & College students can apply through their school and colleges.
Diya Head Office 1304/474, Hasan Street, Defence Road, New Lalazar, Rawalpindi 46000, Pakistan.
Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2022 Advertisement
Basically, Diya is an Organization that is Providing Scholarships to the Students on the Largest Scale.They offer monthly stipends to the students enrolled in skill development programs.The goal of This program is to select bright students who are suffering from financial issues. All The Students Who currently Enrolled in Undergraduate or Master Degree Program are Eligible to Apply Online For Diya Undergraduate/ Master Level Scholarships 2022.
Diya Scholarship Related FAQs
How Can I apply for Diya Pak scholarship 2022?
All the Eligible Candidates who want to Apply for Diya Scholarships 2022 can Apply through Online Web Application System.School and College Students will Apply through their Schools and Colleges.
What is Last Date For Applying for Diya Pak Scholarship 2022 ???
Diya Scholarship Form 2022 is now Available while the Last date of Applying Online for the Diya Scholarship has yet not been Announced.
What is Eligibiliyy Criteria for Diya Scholarship 2022 ???
Candidates must be Studying Graduation, MS or BS in the Government Institutes Only.Students of Private Institutes will not be Exceptable.