Evacuee Trust Property Board ETPB Pakistan has Announced the Merit Based Guru Nanak Scholarships For the Brilliant Students belonging to the Sikh and Hindu Community in Pakistan. Any Sikh or Hindu Students who is Suffering From Financial Crises can Apply for Baba Guru Nanak Scholarship 2022-23 Online Registration to avail free high Quality Education.
Government of Pakistan has Announced the Guru Nanak Stipend Program 2022 Through the Evacuee Trust Property Board, an Organization who look after the rights of Sikh and Hindu in Pakistan.
The Complete Details of the Pakistani Sikh Community Scholarships 2022 Online Apply , Eligibility for Guru Nanak Undergraduate/ Master Level Scholarships 2022, Nanak Sahib Stipend Application Form 2022 and Other Detail as Announced by the Evacuee Trust Property Board ETPB Pakistan is Provided below:-
All the Deserving Hindu and Sikh Students who are unable to afford their Higher Education Expenses are Encouraged to Apply for Guru Nanak ETPB Scholarship For Sikh & Hindu Students before the 31-07-2022.
Baba Guru Nanak Scholarship 2022 Details
|Organization||Evacuee Trust Property Board|
|Eligibility||Sikh and Hindu From all over Pakistan|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Educational Level||Intermediate, Undergraduate, Master|
|Type of Scholarship||Need Base|
Nanak Sahib Scholarship Program 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be belonging to Pakistani Sikh or Hindu Community.
- Students must have 50% Marks in Previous Exam to Apply for Baba Guru Nanak Scholarship Program 2022.
- Students must be studying in Any Pakistani Educational College , University.
- Applicant Age must be from 17 – 22 years to eligible For Nanak Sahib Scholarship 2022.
- Only Completed Guru Nanak Scholarship Application Form along with all Documents received before the 31-07-2022.
- Both Male and Female can Apply for ETPB Scholarship For Sikh & Hindu Students.
Baba Guru Nanak Stipend Amount Detail
- All the Students Selected For Nanak Sahib Minority Scholarships 2022 Will get 10000 Rupees Monthly.
- It also offers monthly stipends to the students enrolled in skill development programs.
Documents Required For Baba Guru Nanak Stipend Program 2022
Students Who want to Apply For Nanak Sahib Scholarship Program 2022 must Submit Following Documents :
- Father CNIC
- Mother CNIC
- Self CNIC/ B-Form Issued by NADRA
- Matric Certificate
- Guardian’s CNIC ( if parents are not Guardian)
- Family Registration Certificate type NADRA
- Intermediate Certificate
- Disability Certificate (If exists)
- Salary Slip (If a guardian is employed)/ Income Proof
- Pension document, showing name and pension quantity pages. (If a guardian is a pensioner)
- College Card if accessible.
Apply Procedure For ETPB Sikh Community Scholarships 2022
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They Can Apply For ETPB Scholarship For Sikh & Hindu Students.
All Such Students Should Read the Following Detail For Pakistani Government Scholarship 2022 Online Apply For Sikh Community.
- Students can Fill Nanak Sahib Scholarship Form via Official Website i.e. https://www.etpb.gov.pk/.
- Or Student Can also Download the Application Form For ETPB Nanak Sahib Stipend Program through the below Link.
- Students must Provide all the documents with them and provide correct Information while filling the Application Form.
- In case of Fake Documents or Information, Application will be rejected For ETPB Scholarship For Sikh & Hindu Students.
- Schools & College students can apply through their school and colleges.
- Baba Guru Nanak Scholarship Application Form should reach the Secretary (PMEIF), Evacuee Trust Property Board, 9-court Street, Lahore. Contact No. 042-99213518, 99213147 through Post or by hand before the 31-July-2022
Address: Secretary of the Pakistan Model Educational Foundation, 9 Court Street, Lahore 54000, Punjab, Pakistan.
Phone: +92 (42) 99211043–45
Email: [email protected]
Baba Guru Nanak Scholarship 2022-23 Online Apply Advertisement
Evacuee Trust Property Board ETPB is the Government body Established by the Government of Pakistan in 1960 to look after the Evacuee Trust Properties / Land left over by the Sikh/Hindus who migrated to India during partition in 1947-48.
It also supervise and control Charitable, Religious or Educational Trusts or Institutions or any properties which form part of the ‘Trust Pool’ lease out agricultural land, rent out ET Property.
The goal of This program is to select bright Minority students who are suffering from financial issues. All The Students Who currently Enrolled in Undergraduate or Master Degree Program are Eligible to Apply Online For Baba Guru Nanak Undergraduate/ Master Level Scholarships 2022.
- Balochistan Education Endowment Fund Scholarship 2022-23 | BEEF Fully Funded Stipend Online Apply
- Punjab Workers Welfare Fund Scholarship 2022 Online Apply | PWWF Punjab Scholarship Application Form 2022
Guru Nanak Sahib Scholarship 2022 Related FAQs
How Can I apply for Guru Nanak Minority scholarship 2022?
All the Eligible Candidates who want to Apply for Nanak Minority Scholarships 2022 can apply through Online Web Application System. School and College Students will apply through their Schools and Colleges.
What is Last Date For applying for Nanak Scholarship 2022 ?
All the Sikh and Hindu Minority Student Studying in Pakistan can Apply For Guru Sahib Scholarship Program before the 31-07-2022.
What is Eligibility Criteria for Baba Guru Nanak Scholarship 2022 ?
Student Belonging to Sikh or Hindu Community.
Student Studying at the Public or Private Sector University in Pakistan.
The Total Family Income must be less than 40000 Per Month in order to be eligible for ETPB Nanak Sahib Scholarship 2022.