University of Göttingen has announced merit Based Scholarships For International Students in Postdoctoral or Master Program. All the International Student want to study in Germany can apply online For The University of Göttingen Tropical Forestry Masters Scholarships 2023 through Official Website.
This MSc programme is dedicated to students interested in pursuing an international career in forestry, nature conservation, ecosystem research or in development organizations at the university, with the aim of enhancing their understanding of the current trends in management and conservation as well as laying ground for research in this filed of study.
The study contents of the new MSc programme Forest and Ecosystem Sciences provide hands-on approaches to tackle burning current issues such as global change, climate warming, land use change, species loss and biodiversity treats.
The Complete Details of the University of Göttingen Germany Stipend Program 2023 , Eligibility for University of Göttingen Tropical Forestry Masters Scholarships 2023, DAAD German Universities Stipend Program in Germany and Other Detail as Announced by the University of Göttingen is Provided below:-
University of Göttingen has announced that these Graduate Fully Funded Program 2023 are offered to all International Students. So, all the Students who want to do their PhD From University of Göttingen Tropical Forestry Masters Scholarships 2023 must apply before the October 31, 2023
Göttingen University DAAD TIF Stipend Program 2023 Online Apply Details
|Organization||University of Göttingen|
|Deadline||October 31, 2023|
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students|
|Educational Level||Master, PhD|
Eligibility Criteria For DAAD Msc Tropical Forestry Stipend Program 2023
- Candidates must have done their Early education from recognized Institute with atleast 2.5/4.00 CGPA.
- All the International Students are eligible to Apply For Fully Funded Scholarship by University of Göttingen
- Students must have Good Command over the English to Study MS/PhD Degree Program in Germany.
- Applicants must accept that the research stay abroad and the return phase to Germany are both mandatory parts of the programme.
University of Göttingen Aid Program 2023 Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected For DAAD Msc Tropical Forestry Stipend Program 2023 will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their University
- DAAD offers monthly stipends worth 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Tuition Fee
- Living allowance
- Free Accommodation
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership
- Book Allowance
- Air Travel ticket
- Other Facilities Provided by Government
Documents Required For DAAD Msc Tropical Forestry Stipend Program 2023
Students Who want to Apply For The Göttingen University DAAD TIF Stipend Program 2023 Online Apply must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For University of Göttingen Tropical Forestry Masters Scholarships 2023
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study and Apply For the Tuition Free DAAD Msc Tropical Forestry Stipend Program 2023
- All New Students Enrolled in the DAAD Master Scholarship Program 2023 in Germany must apply Online through The official website.
- All the Students who have Apply For Fully funded MS/PhD Stipend Program 2023 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students For the The DAAD Postdoctoral Researchers International Mobility Experience Scholarship 2023.
- Last Date For Submitting DAAD Master Scholarship Program 2023 Scholarship Application form 2023 is October 31, 2023
- German Government Graduate scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Government of Gemany.
- University of Dayton Merit Scholarship in USA 2024 | Udayton University Undergraduate Study Program 2023
- DAAD Master Scholarship Program 2023 | German Government Master Stipend Program 2023 Online Apply
How do I get a DAAD scholarship for masters in Germany?
The minimum requirement to apply for a DAAD scholarship normally is an IELTS (band 6) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score 550 paper based, 213 computer based and 80 internet based). German: For those courses taught in German, a DSH 2 or Test DaF 4 certificate is necessary for matriculation.
What is the DAAD Scholarship 2023 for postdoctoral students?
DAAD scholarship 2023/24 is a full scholarship program in Germany. The scholarship will cover academic expenses, monthly stipend, health and accident insurance, travel allowance, accommodation allowance for the family members, and monthly rent subsidy.
What is the GPA for DAAD scholarship?
Students who want to avail DAAD Scholarship must have a Minimum aggregate of 8.5 CGPA or 85% or equivalent.