DAAD Master Scholarship Program 2023 | German Government Master Stipend Program 2023 Online Apply
German Academic Exchange Service has announced merit Based Scholarships For International Students in Postdoctoral or Master Program. All the International Student want to study in Germany can apply online For The German Government Master Stipend Program 2023 Online Apply through Official Website.
Currently, German Research Institutes is Providing the Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunity For BS/MS/PhD Degree Program in all Study areas including Engineering, Medical, Teaching, Agriculture and other Field as well.
This scholarship programme offers you the opportunity to continue your academic education in Germany with a postgraduate course of study. Applicants for this programme must be graduates with an excellent academic record who have completed an undergraduate programme in any Study Discipline. Funding is offered for a two (2) year Master’s degree course at German University.
The Complete Details of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research Germany Stipend Program 2023 , Eligibility for German Academic Exchange Service Financial Aid Program 2023, DAAD German Universities Stipend Program in Germany and Other Detail as Announced by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research is Provided below:-
German Federal Ministry of Education and Research has announced that these Graduate Fully Funded Program 2023 are offered to all International Students. So, all the Students who want to do their PhD From German Academic Exchange Service must apply before the August 31, 2023
German Academic Exchange Service Fully Funded Stipend Program Details
|Organization||German Academic Exchange Service|
|Deadline||August 31, 2023|
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students|
|Educational Level||Master, PhD|
Eligibility Criteria For DAAD German Universities Stipend Program
- Candidates must have done their Early education from recognized Institute with atleast 2.5/4.00 CGPA.
- All the International Students are eligible to Apply For Fully Funded Scholarship by German Federal Ministry of Education and Research.
- Students must have Good Command over the English to Study MS/PhD Degree Program in Germany.
- Applicants must accept that the research stay abroad and the return phase to Germany are both mandatory parts of the programme.
German Academic Exchange Service Financial Aid Program 2023 Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected For DAAD Master Scholarship Program 2023 will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their University
- Tuition Fee
- Living allowance
- Free Accommodation
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership
- Book Allowance
- Air Travel ticket
- Other Facilities Provided by Government
Documents Required For DAAD Master Scholarship Program 2023
Students Who want to Apply For The German Government Master Stipend Program 2023 Online Apply must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For DAAD Master Scholarship Program 2023
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study and Apply For the Tuition Free Postdoctoral Program in Germany
- All New Students Enrolled in the DAAD Master Scholarship Program 2023 in Germany must apply Online through The official website.
- All the Students who have Apply For Fully funded MS/PhD Stipend Program 2023 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students For the The DAAD Postdoctoral Researchers International Mobility Experience Scholarship 2023.
- Last Date For Submitting DAAD Master Scholarship Program 2023 Scholarship Application form 2023 is August 31, 2023
- German Government Graduate scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Government of Gemany.
- University of Pretoria Master Scholarship Program 2023 | MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program at University of Pretoria
- University of Manchester Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 | UK Government Humanitarian Stipend Program 2023
What is the salary of DAAD prime?
All candidates selected For PRIME PhD Stipend Program in Germany will Expect a salary range of € 4,000 – € 5,000 per month pre-tax, plus approximately € 1,200 – € 2,000 per month expatriate allowance during the 12 months of your research stay abroad.
What is the DAAD Scholarship 2023 for postdoctoral students?
DAAD scholarship 2023/24 is a full scholarship program in Germany. The scholarship will cover academic expenses, monthly stipend, health and accident insurance, travel allowance, accommodation allowance for the family members, and monthly rent subsidy.
What is the GPA for DAAD scholarship?
Students who want to avail DAAD Scholarship must have a Minimum aggregate of 8.5 CGPA or 85% or equivalent.