University of Pretoria Master Scholarship Program 2023 | MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program at University of Pretoria
University of Pretoria has announced 100+ merit Based Scholarships For International Students in Graduate Program. All the International Student want to study in South Africa can apply online For University of Pretoria Master Scholarship Program 2023 through Official Website.
Currently, University of Pretoria is Providing the Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunity For PhD Degree Program in all Study areas including Engineering, Medical, Teaching, Agriculture and other Field as well.
The Complete Details of the South Africa Graduate Stipend Program 2023 , Eligibility for University of Pretoria Commonwealth Program 2023, Commonwealth Fully Funded Stipend Program and Other Detail as Announced by the University of Pretoria is Provided below:-
University of Pretoria has announced that these Graduate Fully Funded Program 2023 are offered to all The International Students. So, all the Students who want to do their MS/PhD From South Africa Top University must apply before the August 31, 2023
University of Pretoria Master Scholarship Program 2023 Details
|Organization||University of Pretoria|
|Deadline||August 31, 2023|
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students|
|Educational Level||Master, PhD|
Eligibility Criteria For MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program at University of Pretoria
- Candidates must have done their BS Degree Program from recognized Institute with atleast 2.5/4.00 CGPA.
- All the International Students are eligible to Apply For Fully Funded Scholarship by University of Pretoria.
- Students must have Good Command over the English to Study MS/PhD Degree Program in South Africa.
- Students must have get Admission Offer Letter From University of Pretoria.
- Students must meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Pretoria.
- Both the Male and Female are Eligible For University of Pretoria MS/PhD Degree Program 2023 .
University of Pretoria Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected For MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program at University of Pretoria will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their University
- Tuition Fee
- Living allowance
- Free Accommodation
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership
- Book Allowance
- Air Travel ticket
- Other Facilities Provided by Government
Study programmes from the following faculties are eligible for the scholarship.
- The Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences
- The Faculty of Humanities for entry into the BPolSci (Political Studies or International Studies only)
- Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology
Documents Required For MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program at University of Pretoria
Students Who want to Apply For South Africa Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24 must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter From University of Pretoria
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For University of Pretoria Master Scholarship Program 2023
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study Free in the University of Melbourne and Apply For the South Africa Government Fully Funded Graduate Program
- All Eligible Student wants to study in South Africa must apply through University of Pretoria website.
- All the Students who have Apply For Fully funded MS/PhD Stipend Program 2023 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students For the University of Pretoria Graduate Scholarship 2023 .
- Last Date For Submitting University of Pretoria Scholarship Application form 2023 is August 31, 2023
- South Africa Government Graduate scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Government of South Africa.
- VinUniversity’s Merit Scholarships For International Students 2023 | Vinetnam Student Support Program 2023
- University of Manchester Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 | UK Government Humanitarian Stipend Program 2023
MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program at University of Pretoria Related Question
Which country is easiest to get PhD scholarship?
Following Countries Provide Fully Funded Scholarship that are easily availed by the PhD Scholars.
9. Saudi Arabia
10. New Zealand.
What is the age limit for PhD scholarship?
The maximum Upper age limit For a Person to avail PhD Scholarship is 40-45 Year Old.
How much CGPA is required for PhD scholarship?
All the Selected Candidates will have 18 years Master Degree in relevant discipline with CGPA 3.00/4.00 or 60% marks from an annual system.