UK Department for International Development has announced Fully Funded merit Based Scholarships for International Students for a two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle-income Commonwealth country. All the International Student want to do their PhD Free of Cost From well Known University can apply online For Commonwealth Split Site PhD Scholarships 2024 through Official Website.
The Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships are for candidates from low and middle-income countries to conduct research at a university in the UK for 12 months. The Commonwealth Split Site PhD Scholarships 2024 are Fully funded. All the expenses will be covered.
The Complete Detail s of the Commonwealth fully funded Stipend Program 2024, Eligibility for Fully-funded International Scholarship Program 2024 in UK , Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarships 2024/25 and Other Detail as Announced by the Commonwealth Foundation is Provided below: –
UK Department for International Development has announced that Applications for UK Government CSC Fully Funded PhD Stipend Program 2024 will close on 5th December 2023
Fully Funded UK Government CSC Fully Funded PhD Stipend Program 2024 Details
|Organization||Commonwealth Professional Fellowships|
|Deadline||5th December 2023|
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students|
|Duration Of Scholarship||1 years|
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarships 2023/24
- Candidates must have done their MS Degree Program from recognized Institute with at least 3.7/4.00 CGPA.
- Student must be Resident of developing Countries under commonwealth Program.
- Be registered for a PhD at a university in an eligible Commonwealth country by the time the scholarship starts in September 2024.
- Ensure that an institutional or departmental link exists between the home university and proposed UK university. This link must be greater than simply a collaboration between individuals – see section on ‘Tenure and placement’ below for further details. Both supervisors must provide a supporting statement with further details of the link to ensure the application is eligible.
- Be available to start academic study in the UK in September 2024.
- Students must have got Admission Offer Letter from Participant University for Master Admission.
- You should have at least five years of work experience either full-time, or equivalent part-time.
- Both the Male and Female are Eligible For Queen Elizabeth master’s degree Program 2024/25.
List of Eligible Countries For UK Government CSC Fully Funded PhD Stipend Program 2024
Commonwealth Split Site PhD Scholarships 2024 are Only Provided for Following Countries
- Papua New Guinea
- Saint Helena
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
Commonwealth Professional Fellowships Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected for Graduate Scholarships 2024 by the UK Department for International Development will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their university
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,347 per month, or £1,652 per month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted at current levels).
- Relocation grant
- Book Allowance
- Tuition Fee
- If a Scholar is widowed, divorced, or a single parent, child allowance of £576.61 per month for the first child, and £143 per month for the second and third child under the age of 16, if their children are living with them at the same address in the UK.
- Other Facilities Provided by Government
Documents Required for UK Government CSC Fully Funded PhD Stipend Program 2024
Students Who want to Apply for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships Stipend Program Must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For Commonwealth Split Site PhD Scholarships 2024
- All the Eligible Student must Apply Online through CSC Official Website.
- All the Students who have Apply for Fully funded PhD Stipend Program 2024 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students For the Fully-funded International Scholarship Program 2024in UK
- Commonwealth Professional Fellowships Stipend 2024 Deadline is 5th December 2023 as announced by UK Department for International Development
- UK Department for International Development Graduate scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled.
- How To Start A Food Truck Business 2023 | Food Truck Business Plan, Rules And Regulation
- Ultimate Guide For French Working Visa | Types of France Work Permit
- Estonia Digital Nomad Visa 2023 | How to Apply For Estonia Digital Nomad Visa ?
Commonwealth Split Site PhD Scholarships 2024 Related Question
What is Commonwealth Professional Fellowship?
Commonwealth Professional Fellowships are for mid-career professionals from low- and middle-income countries to spend a period at a UK Host organisation working in their sector for a programme of professional development.
What is Selection Process for Fully-funded International Scholarship Program 2024 in UK?
The Process to get Selected in Stipend Program offered by Queen Elizabeth Stipend Program is very Simple.
1- Sign Up at the Queen Elizabeth Scholar Website.
2- Apply For a Degree Program .
3- Once , your admission is confirm, You can apply For Different Financial Aid Programs.