Technical and Vocational Training Institute Azad Jammu Kashmir has announced the different Technical Courses like Heavy Machinery Operator, Electrician, Amazon Virtual Assistant, Digital Marketing, Media Graphic, Solar System Installation, Beautician and other short courses for young and talented people. Interested Candidates can register For AJK TEVTA Course Admission 2022 Online Apply through the TEVTA Application form.
All the Detail Required For TEVTA AJK Course Admission 2022, How to Apply For Vocational Training Institute Kashmir Training Program, Eligibility for Azad Kashmir Technical Courses Online Registration and other Details Required is given below.
Vocational Training Institute has invited the Students from Azad & Jammu Kashmir Region and Nearby Area in order to Free Training Programs as Electrician General, Auto Mechanics Welder, Textile Printer and Other Courses Also.
Last Date For Sending AJK TEVTA Admission Form 2022 is 29th July 2022 by the Institute. All the Candidates must Apply For Azad Kashmir Technical Courses Online Registration as soon as Possible.
TEVTA AJK Training Program 2022 Details
|Organization||Technical and Vocational Training Institute Azad Kashmir|
|Deadline||29th July 2022|
|Location||Azad Kashmir Region|
|Educational Field||Technical Courses|
Eligibility Criteria For Azad Kashmir Technical Training Short Courses
- Candidates must have Kashmiri Nationality Living in Kashmir or Nearby Area.
- Applicant must have at least Bachelor degree in order to Apply For Vocational Training Program.
- Candidates must be 18-35 year old In order to Apply For Short Training Courses Offered by the Vocational Training Program Kashmir.
- Each Vocational Training Kashmir Course has Different Duration varying From 6 Month to 1 years
- Candidates have to maintain 90% attendance for all the described courses. Otherwise Certificate will be cancelled.
- Candidates having Basic Computer Knowledge will be given Preference For TEVTA Short Courses.
- Candidates can Apply For TEVTA Technical Courses Online Registration by the Vocational Training Institute before 29 July 2022.
Documents Required For TEVTA Technical Courses Admission 2022
Student Applying For Azad Kashmir Technical Courses Online Registration must submit Following documents along with the Vocational Training Institute Application Form.
- Educational Documents
- Last Exam Results
- Application Fee Slip
- Any Other Documents
TEVTA AJK Courses Lists 2022
|Project Manager||Digital Marketer|
|Technical Leader||Social Media Manager|
|Team Leader||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Business Development Manager||Mobile Developer|
|Full Stack Developer|
|Backend Developer, UI/UK Designer|
|Amazon Virtual Assistant||Digital Marketing|
|Media Graphics||Solar system Installation|
|Beautician ( Male/ Female)||Content Writing|
|Business Development Manager||BS Nuring ( 4 year)|
|Full Stack Developer|
|Backend Developer, UI/UK Designer|
|HEavy Machine Operator||Welder|
|Mobile Crane Operator||Mason|
|Loader Operator||Shuttering Carpenter|
|Dowel Operator||Steel Fixer|
Apply Procedure For TEVTA Training Program 2022 Admission
- Candidates can Obtained the Application Form Vocational Training Institute in Different Cities of Azad Kashmir.
- Application Form Can be Get from Trade Testing Board Kashmir.
- Students must complete Application and Also Submit Scanned Copies of All Required Documents.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/ Final Selection.
- District Management Team will select / Shortlist the Candidates For TEVTA Kashmir Training Program.
- After Filling the Application Form, Candidates must Submit hard Copy Along with All Documents to Nearest Vocational Training Institute at the address given below.
- TEVTA Azad Kashmir has announced Candidates can apply for Vocational Training Institute Technical Courses before the 29th July 2022.
TEVTA Vocational Training Institutes
|Trade Testing Board||D-174, Upar Chattar Housing Scheme Muzaffarabad |
Phone No 05822-9219913
|GVTI Muzaffarabad||Center plate near chinaar chowk Centre Muzaffarabad|
Phone No 05822-920619
|GVTI Bagh||Katnal Coloney Near Umer MAsjid Bagh |
Phone No 05822-960023
|GVTI Rawalkot||TEVTA Complex Bank Road Rawalkot|
Phone No 05822-920162
|GVTI Palandri||Koi Road Palandri AJK|
Phone No 05822-960025
|GVTI Taraaz Khil||Near Gird Station Banjosay Road Taraaz Khil|
Phone No 0313-578122
|GVTI Kotli||Industrial Estate Kotli Road AJK|
Phone No 05822-960010
|GVTI Bhimber||Industrial Estate Near MUST University Bhimber AJK|
|GVTI Mirpur||Sector D-1 Near Nafees Marriage Hall Mirpur|
Phone No 05822-961029
|GVTI Neelum||Near DC Office Neelum|
Phone No 05822-920061
Director ( Finance/Project) Azad & Jammu Kashmir Technical Vocational Training Program Authority D-189, Housing Society Muzaffarabad
AJK TEVTA Course Admission 2022 Online Apply Advertisement
TEVTA Kashmir is One of the Top TEVTA Training Institute in the Pakistan that Provide Quality Education and Professional Training to Young and Talented People.
These technical courses have been designed with the consultation of industry. The purpose of introducing these free technical courses is to produce employable skilled workforce. The trainees will meet the needs of domestic and global labor market after successful completion of vocational training courses.
- NUST Technical Vocational Courses Admissions 2022 | NUST SMME Short Course Online Apply
- Muslim Youth University BS / MS Admission 2022 | MY University Islamabad Admission Online Apply
TEVTA AJK Admission 2022 Related Question
Which Vocational Courses are Best?
All the Courses Offered by the TEVTA are best. However, certain Student Recommend Following course to the Upcoming Students
Electronics/ House electrician/ Electrical expert
Finance and Banking
What is vocational training institute?
TEVTA is Vocational Training Institute that Provide Technical Training to the Young People and Empower them to Tackle Practical Problems.
How do I apply for TEVTA free courses?
Every Pakistani Can Apply TEVTA Kashmir free courses through the AJK TEVTA Admission Form 2022 and submitting TEVTA Application Form 2022 to the Concerned Authority