University of Auckland New Zeeland has announced merit Based ADB Scholarships for International Students in Undergraduate & Graduate Program. All the International Student want to study in Australia can apply online For University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2023 through Official Website.
Currently, University of Auckland New Zeeland is Providing Fully Funded Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-2024 for people of developing countries to pursue their studies with international standards researchers (in the field of Economics, Management, Science and Technology, and other Development Related Fields)
The Complete Detail s of the ADB Master Scholarship 2023 Funded by Japanese government, Eligibility for Asian Development Bank Scholarship Financial Aid Program 2023, University of Auckland MS/PhD Stipend Program and Other Detail as Announced by the Asian Development Bank is Provided below: –
University of Auckland has announced that these Graduate Fully Funded Program 2023 are offered to all International Students Funded by Japenese Government. So, all the Students who want to do their MS/PhD from University of Auckland must apply before the January 2023.
University of Auckland Stipend Program Details
|Organization||University of Auckland|
Asian Development Bank
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students|
|Educational Level||Master, PhD|
|Duration Of Scholarship||2.5 Years For Master|
4 Years For Doctoral/ Ph.D Program
Eligibility Criteria for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-2024
- Candidates must be a national of an ADB borrowing member.
- All the International Students must have two years of Work Experience at the time of Application
- Students must have Good Command over the English to Study MS/PhD Degree Program in New Zeeland.
- Students must have got Admission Offer Letter from University of Auckland.
- Students must meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Auckland
- The Upper age Limit for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-2024 is 35 Years old.
Asian Development Bank Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected for Graduate Scholarships 2023 by the University of Aucklandwill get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their university
- Living allowance
- Tutition Fee
- Book Allowance
- Other Facilities Provided by Government
Documents Required For Asian Development Bank ADB Scholarship 2023-2024
Students Who want to Apply For Asian Development Bank ADB Scholarship 2023-2024 must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter From University of Auckland
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
Degree Program Lists
University of Auckland is Offering the Graduate Fully Funded Asian Development Bank ADB Scholarship 2023-2024 by Japanese Government in Following degree program
- Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters programs in Engineering
- Auckland Bioengineering Institute
- Business School
- Creative Arts and Industries
- Education and Social Work
- Liggins Institute
- Medical and Health Sciences
- Research institutes and centers
Apply Procedure For Asian Development Bank ADB Scholarship 2023-2024
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study Free in the University of Auckland and Apply for the ADB Scholarship 2023-2024
- All New Students Enrolled in the University of Melbourne must apply Online through The University of Auckland Official Website.
- All the Students who have Apply for Fully funded MS/PhD Stipend Program 2023 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students For the Asian Development Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023.
- Last Date for Submitting University of Auckland Scholarship Application form 2023 is January 2023.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Government of Australia.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is committed to achieving a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific, while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty. It assists its members and partners by providing loans, technical assistance, grants, and equity investments to promote social and economic development.
- Holland Scholarship 2023-24 | Fully Funded Stipend Program in Netherland
- Uppsala University Global Master Admission 2023 |UU Sweden Global Scholarship 2023
University of Melbourne Master Scholarship Related Question
Can I apply to a university/institution outside the participating institutions of ADB–JSP?
No, the Students From participating institutions of Asian Development Bank are Eligible to apply for Asian Development Bank ADB Scholarship 2023-2024
How can I Download the Asian Development Bank Scholarship Application form 2023?
What is Covered under the Asian Development Bank ADB Scholarship 2023-2024>
Asian Development Bank Scholarship Funded by the Japanese Government Covered Following
1-Tuition fees at the University of Auckland.
2-Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
3-Basic cost of living in Auckland.
4-Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
5-Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
6-For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.