The Mastercard Foundation has announced Fully Funded Program for International Students. All the Eligible and Talented Student who want to Study in University of Cambridge can apply for The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2023 Online Apply till 01-12-2022.
The Mastercard Foundation Will Fund the Education of African Student at University of Cambridge. The University of Cambridge Scholars Program 2023 will Cover the cost of travel and visas, accommodation, meals, allowance for a laptop, health cover, and a living stipend during the Study Program.
The University of Cambridge is one of the world’s top ten leading universities, with a rich history of radical thinking dating back to 1209. Through our partnership with Cambridge, 1,025 scholarships (PhD, master’s degrees and certificate programs) will be awarded to young people pursuing careers related to climate resilience and sustainability.
Student can apply Online for University of Cambridge scholarship for International Student till 01-12-2022 through the Official website.
The Mastercard Foundation Stipend Program Details
|Country||United Kingdom UK|
|Organization||University of Cambridge |
The Mastercard Foundation
05-01-2023 Depend on Degree
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students|
|Educational Level||Undergraduate, Master, PhD|
Eligibility Criteria for The Mastercard Foundation Opportunity 2023-24
- All International Students can apply Online for Cambridge University Fully Sponsor Study Visa in United Kingdom UK.
- Candidates holding UK Citizen or UK PR will not Selected for Cambridge University.
- Candidates must have done their Early Education Outside the UK.
- Candidates Should need to Take IELTS /TOFEL test if mother language is not English.
- Both the Male and Female are Eligible for University of Cambridge scholarship for International Student
Cambridge University Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected for The Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2023 by the University of Cambridge will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
- Free Tuition Fee
- Living allowance
- Relocation grant
- Relocation grant
- Health Insurance
- Book Allowance
- Other Facilities Provided by UK Government
Documents Required for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Application
Students Who want to Apply for The Mastercard Foundation Grant Application 2023 must submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
Cambridge University Program Lists
University of Cambridge is Offering the Fully Funded Bill Gates Cambridge Scholarship in Following degree program
Apply Procedure for Mastercard Foundation Grant Application 2023
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study Free in the UK Top University of Cambridge and Apply for the Mastercard Foundation Grant Application 2023
- All the eligible Students for University of Cambridge scholarship for International Student Should apply Online at The Mastercard Foundation Application Portal
- All the Students who have Apply for Fully funded MS/PhD Stipend Program 2022 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students for the University of Cambridge PhD Scholarship 2022.
- Last Date for Submitting Mastercard Foundation Grant Application 2023 is
- For applicants with a December 1, 2022 funding deadline, you need to submit your fee waiver form at least five working days before the course deadline (by November 25 2022);
- For applicants with a January 5, 2023 funding deadline, you need to submit your fee waiver form by December 19, 2022;
- For applicants applying for a reimbursement of their application fee, you need to have completed the form by January 5, 2023.
- Student Should also need to Submit the PhD Thesis Topic for their Research area.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Gates Cambridge Trust Ground Floor, The Warehouse 33 Bridge Street Cambridge CB2 1UW United Kingdom
Website: – www.gatescambridge.org
Email: [email protected].
International: +44 (0)1223 338467
- Deakin University International Scholarship 2023 | Deakin University Australia Application form 2023
- KU Leuven Master Mind Scholarship 2023 | Flanders Government Fully Funded Stipend in Belgium
Mastercard foundation scholarship application Related Question
How much is the Mastercard Foundation stipend?
All the Student Selected for Mastercard Foundation Stipend Program 2023 will get between £30,000 – £45,000 per year.
Did You need to Pass Language Test For University of Cambridge scholarship for International Student
Yes, IELTS or TOFEL or any other International Language Test is must for University of Cambridge scholarship for International Student.
What GPA do you need for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship?
Student should in order need at least 80% Marks or 3.3/4.00 CGPA in order to beat the Tough competition for Mastercard foundation scholarship application