The DAAD Postdoctoral Researchers International Mobility Experience Scholarship 2023 | PRIME PhD Stipend Program in Germany
German Academic Exchange Service has announced merit Based Scholarships For International Students in Postdoctoral Program. All the International Student want to study in Germany can apply online For The DAAD Postdoctoral Researchers International Mobility Experience Scholarship 2023 through Official Website.
Currently, German Research Institutes is Providing the Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunity For BS/MS/PhD Degree Program in all Study areas including Engineering, Medical, Teaching, Agriculture and other Field as well.
The Postdoctoral Researchers International Mobility Experience (PRIME) is funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and the European Union. Funding is offered for a period of up to 18 months, for which 12 months have to be spent at a non-German University abroad and 6 months under the re-integration phase at a German university.
The Complete Details of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research Germany Stipend Program 2023 , Eligibility for German Academic Exchange Service Financial Aid Program 2023, PRIME PhD Stipend Program in Germany and Other Detail as Announced by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research is Provided below:-
German Federal Ministry of Education and Research has announced that these Graduate Fully Funded Program 2023 are offered to all International Students. So, all the Students who want to do their PhD From German Academic Exchange Service must apply before the August 31, 2023
German Academic Exchange Service Fully Funded Stipend Program Details
|German Academic Exchange Service
|August 31, 2023
|All International Students
Eligibility Criteria For German Federal Ministry of Education and Research Stipend Program 2023
- Candidates must have done their Early education from recognized Institute with atleast 2.5/4.00 CGPA.
- All the International Students are eligible to Apply For Fully Funded Scholarship by German Federal Ministry of Education and Research.
- Students must have Good Command over the English to Study MS/PhD Degree Program in Germany.
- Applicants must accept that the research stay abroad and the return phase to Germany are both mandatory parts of the programme.
PRIME PhD Stipend Program in Germany Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected For PRIME PhD Stipend Program in Germany will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their University
- Tuition Fee
- Living allowance
- Free Accommodation
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership
- Book Allowance
- Air Travel ticket
- Other Facilities Provided by Government
Documents Required For German Federal Ministry of Education and Research Germany Stipend Program 2023
Students Who want to Apply For The DAAD Postdoctoral Researchers International Mobility Experience must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For Tuition Free Postdoctoral in Germany
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study and Apply For the Tuition Free Postdoctoral Program in Germany
- All New Students Enrolled in thePRIME PhD Stipend Program in Germany must apply Online through The official website.
- All the Students who have Apply For Fully funded MS/PhD Stipend Program 2023 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students For the The DAAD Postdoctoral Researchers International Mobility Experience Scholarship 2023.
- Last Date For Submitting PRIME PhD Stipend Program in Germany Scholarship Application form 2023 is August 31, 2023
- German Government Graduate scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Government of Gemany.
- Utoronto Sherryl Kintu Scholarship for International Students 2023| Toronto University International Scholarship Program 2023
- University of Nottingham Ningbo International UG scholarship 2023 | Nottingham Global Full scholarship in China 2023
What is the salary of DAAD prime?
All candidates selected For PRIME PhD Stipend Program in Germany will Expect a salary range of € 4,000 – € 5,000 per month pre-tax, plus approximately € 1,200 – € 2,000 per month expatriate allowance during the 12 months of your research stay abroad.
What is the DAAD Scholarship 2023 for postdoctoral students?
DAAD scholarship 2023/24 is a full scholarship program in Germany. The scholarship will cover academic expenses, monthly stipend, health and accident insurance, travel allowance, accommodation allowance for the family members, and monthly rent subsidy.
What is the GPA for DAAD scholarship?
Students who want to avail DAAD Scholarship must have a Minimum aggregate of 8.5 CGPA or 85% or equivalent.