Swedish Institute Fully Funded Master Scholarship 2023-24 Online Apply | SISGP Sweden Stipend Program 2023
Swedish Institute SI Sweden has announced Merit Based Global Professional Scholarship Program master’s degree Students. All excellent international students want to do their Master from Sweden’s Top Swedish Institute can apply For Swedish Institute Fully Funded Master Scholarship 2023-24 Online Apply through Official Website.
Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) is master’s degree Stipend Program Funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Ideal Candidates for SISGP Sweden Stipend Program 2023 Should be self-motivated, ambitious Young Professional want to Contribute to the sustainable development in his/ her country.
The complete Detail s of the Swedish Institute Master Admission Program 2023, Eligibility for SISGP Sweden Fully Funded Program 2023, Criteria for Admission in Swedish Institute Sweden and Other Detail as Announced by the Swedish Institute University is Provided below: –
All the Eligible Student can apply online For SISGP Global Master Program Admission 2023-24 through Official website till 28 February 2023. SISGP Sweden Stipend Program 2023 will be provided for full-time, one- or two-year master’s programme, and is funded by the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs.
Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals Scholarship Details
|Deadline||28 February 2023|
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students|
|Duration Of Scholarship||2 Years|
|Stipend Amount||11,000 SEK/Per Month|
Eligibility Criteria for SI Sweden Global Professional Program 2023-24
- Students must Seek Admission in the master’s degree Program Offered by the Swedish Institute Sweden.
- Student must have At least 70% Marks or 3.3/4.00 CGPA in order to Seek Master Admission in the Swedish Institute.
- Student must fulfil all the Admission Requirement of Swedish Institute master’s degree Program 2023-24.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated work experience
- Student must have a good Proficiency over the English Language as mode of education will be English.
Ineligibility Criteria for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals
You will not Considered for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals SISGP Program 2023-24 in Following Cases: –
- Living in the Sweden for more than 2 Year
- have a Swedish or EU/EEA citizenship
- Have already avail the Swedish Institute scholarship for master’s level studies or research at a Swedish university/university college
SISGP Master Stipend Program Amount Detail
All the Students Selected for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their university
- tuition fees upto 11, 000 SEK/ Months
- Living Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Other allowance as Per Sweden Government Policy
Documents Required for SISGP Sweden Stipend Program 2023
Students Who want to Apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals scholarship 2023-24 must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
Swedish Institute Global Master’s Admission Schedule
Application for our Global Master’s programmes opens: 29 October 2022
Application deadline: 15 February 2023
Last date to pay application fee and submit supporting documents: 15 February 2023
Apply for the SI Global programmes scholarship at this page: 10-28 February 2023
Notification of selection for the Global Master’s Programmes: 30 March 2023
Notification of selection for the scholarship: 27th April 2023
Apply Procedure for Fully Funded SISGP Global programmes scholarship 2023-24
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study Free in the Swedish Institute and Apply for the SISGP Sweden Stipend Program 2023
- All New Students must apply for Swedish Institute master’s degree Program at the Official Website Swedish Institute Global Master’s programmes
- After that, all International Student can apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2023-24 at Swedish Institute Global Master Program Stipend Online Apply
- Last Date for Submitting Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals Admission form 2023 is 16 February 2023.
- The application for the SISGP Sweden Stipend Program 2023 will open from February 10 to February 28, 2023.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Sweden Government.
|Telephone: +46-8-453 78 00|
|Visitor address: |
Swedish Institute Virkesvägen 2
120 30 Stockholm
Also See: –
- KI Sweden Global Master’s Scholarships 2023-24
- AB HBCU Scholars Program Online Apply | USA BS Internship Opportunity 2023-24
SISGP Sweden Global Master Stipend Program 2023 Related Question
Is the Application Fee for SISGP Sweden Stipend Program 2023 is Refundable?
No, the Application Fee for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals will not be Refundable in any Case.
How much Stipend will be Provided for SISGP Sweden Stipend Program 2023?
Students selected For SISGP Global Master Program 2023-24 will get 11000 SEK Per Month.
What is Selection Process of Swedish Institute Sweden?
All Students will be Selected by doing overall assessment of your qualifications, such as your previous education, relevant work and research experience and statement of intent.