Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24 | Fully Funded Hungry Government Scholarship 2023
Hungry Government has announced 5000+ merit Based Scholarships for International Students in Undergraduate & Graduate Program. All the International Student want to study in Hungry can apply online For Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24 through Official Website.
Every Year Hungary Government Provide 500 full degree programmes, to 5000 Students From all over the world covering all higher education fields at all degree levels, including part-time and doctoral programmes.
The Complete Detail s of the Stipendium Hungaricum Stipend Program 2023 , Eligibility for Stipendium Hungaricum Financial Aid Program 2023, Fully Funded Hungry Government Scholarship 2023 and Other Detail as Announced by the Hungry Government is Provided below: –
Hungry Government has announced that all the International should apply for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24 Program through their Ministry of education till 16-01-2023. Application Send by the Individual Student will not be Accepted by the Hungry Government.
Hungry Government Fully Funded BS/MS Stipend Program Details
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students|
|Educational Level||Bachelor Master, PhD|
|Scholarship Amount||HUF 43,700 / EUR 120|
|No of Scholarship||600+|
Eligibility Criteria For Fully Funded Hungry Government Scholarship 2023
- Candidates must 18 Year old in order to apply for Hungry Government Stipend Program.
- Student must belong to Stipendium Hungaricum Program Participating Countries. List can be Found at Official website.
- Students must have Good Command over the English to Study MS/PhD Degree Program in Hungry.
- Only Applications Forwarded from Ministry of Education of every Country will be considered.
Stipendium Hungaricum Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected For Fully Funded Hungry Government Scholarship 2023 will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their University
- Full Tutition Fee waive off
- Monthly Stipend of HUF 43,700 / EUR 120
- Living allowance of HUF 40,000/month
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership
- Book Allowance
- Other Facilities Provided by Government
Documents Required For Hungry Government BS/MS/PhD Fellowship 2023
Students Who want to Apply For Fully Funded Hungry Government Scholarship 2023 must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For Hungarian Fully Funded Scholarship by Hungry Government
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study Free in the Hungry and Apply For the Fully Funded Hungry Government Scholarship 2023
- All Student must apply Online For Scholarship at Hungry Government Official website
- All the Students who have Apply For Fully funded MS/PhD Stipend Program 2022 are Interviewed by the Relevant Educational Ministry Team.
- Ministry of Education Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023.
- Last Date For Submitting Stipendium Hungaricum Application form 2023 is 16-01-2022.
- Hungry Government Graduate scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Government of Australia.
The goal of This program is to select bright students who are suffering from financial issues and cannot Continue their Study. All The Students are eligible to Apply Online for Fully Funded Hungry Government Scholarship 2023.
- Australia Awards Fellowship Program 2023-24 | DFAT Australia Fellowship Program 2023 Online Apply
- Draper Hills Summer Fellows Program 2023 | Standford CDDRL Fellowship Program 2023
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24 Related Question
What is criteria for Final Selection for Stipendium Hungaricum Program 2023?
Candidates are selected by keeping in view the following factors;
1- Academic Background
2- Written test score-at least 50%
3- Approved federal quota
4- Interview by Hungarian Authorities
Is IELTS necessary for applying in Hungaricum scholarship?
Candidates applying for Undergraduate programs need to provide English Proficiency Certificate. Candidates applying for Masters/PhD need to check the requirement of Hungarian university that they are opting as to whether the university needs IELTS or not.
What are the documents required for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship?
The documents required for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship (Bachelors and Masters) are given below: 1. Online application form
2. Motivation Letter
3. Proof of language proficiency and translations in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian
4. School certificates and their translations in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian
5. Transcript of records and translation in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian 6. Medical certificate
7. Copy of passport
8. Statement for Application For applicants applying for PhD studies, in addition to the above required documents, they would also need to provide the following:
9. Research plan
10. Letters of Recommendation and Statement of the Supervisor