Government of Slovak Republic has announced merit Based Scholarships for International Students in Undergraduate & Graduate Program under Government of Slovak Republic International Scholarships Programme. All the International Student want to study in Slovak Republic can apply online For Slovakia Government International Scholarship 2023 Online Apply through Official Website.
Currently, Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic is Providing the Fully Funded Slovak Republic Bilateral scholarships for international Students in all Study areas including Engineering, Medical, Teaching, Agriculture and other Field as well. These bilateral Offered to Student of Eligible Student on bilateral agreements (between the governments/ministries).
The Complete Details of the Slovak Republic bilateral Program 2023 , Eligibility for Slovak Republic Government Financial Aid Program 2023, Slovakia Government International Scholarship 2023 and Other Detail as Announced by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic is Provided below: –
Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic has announced that all International Student can apply Online for Slovak Republic Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 till April 1, 2023.
Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic Scholarship Program Details
|Organization||Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic|
|Deadline||April 1, 2023|
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students|
|Educational Level||Bachelor,Master, PhD|
Eligibility Criteria For Slovakia Government International Scholarship 2023
- Candidates must be Regular Student enrolled in the bachelor, master, PhD level or research professionals.
- Only Student from Partner Countries are Eligible to Apply For Slovakia Government International Scholarship 2023 Online Apply. List of Partner Countries i given below.
- Students must have Good Command over the English to Study MS/PhD Degree Program in Slovak Republic .
- The Mode of Education will be Slovak (Czech) language and English. So, Student must have command in these language.
- Students with excellence performance academically, personally, professionally will be Selected.
List of Slovak Republic bilateral Scholarship Partner Countries
Only Students From Following Countries are eligible to apply for Slovak Republic Bilateral Scholarship
- Belgium-French Community/ Walloon region,
- Croatia, Czech Republic,
- Russian Federation,
Slovakia Government Graduate Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected For Graduate Scholarships 2022 by the Slovak Republic Government will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their University
- Tuition fee
- Living allowance
- Stipend of
- 400 € per month for students at bachelor and master levels
- 734 € per month for students at PhD level.
- 1,015 € per month for university teachers or researchers.
- Relocation grant
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership
- Book Allowance
- Other Facilities Provided by Government
Documents Required For Slovak Republic Government Scholarship Program 2023
Students Who want to Apply For Slovakia Government Funded MS/PhD Stipend Program Must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For Fully Funded Master Scholarship in Slovakia Government
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study Free in the Slovak Republic and Apply For the Slovak Republic Government International Scholarship 2023
- All New Students Should For Master Degree Program at the Slovak Republic Government Official website.
- All the Students who have Apply For Fully funded MS/PhD Stipend Program 2022 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students For the Slovak Republic Government Graduate Scholarship 2022.
- Last Date For Submitting Application For Slovak Republic Government International Scholarship 2023 is April 1, 2023.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Slovak Republic Government.
- GOI-IES Scholarship 2023 Online Apply | Irish Government International Scholarship 2023
- Starting Profitable Dairy Farm Business in 2023 | Cow Farming Business Plan 2023
Slovakia Foreign Scholarship Program 2023 Related Question
How to apply for Slovakia scholarship?
The apply Procedure For Slovakia Government Scholarship 2023 for International Student is very Simple
1- Setup Your Account at Slovak Republic Official Website.
2- Complete Your Application along with all required documents.
3-Upload Your Supporting Documents Such as Motivational Letter, Reference Letter.
How Much Stipend will you if get Selected by the Slovak Republic Government?
1-A monthly stipend worth 400 € per month for students at bachelor and master levels.
2-Monthly stipend worth 734 € per month for students at PhD level.
3-A monthly stipend worth 1,015 € per month for university teachers or researchers.
Who Can Apply For Slovak Republic Bilateral Scholarship 2023 ?
Only Resident of Belarus, Belgium-French Community/ Walloon region, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Israel, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Moldavia, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovenia, Serbia, Ukraine can Apply for Slovak Republic Bilateral Scholarship 2023.