Singapore Government has announced Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in Bachelors or Master’s degree with proven grades. Interested Student want to avail merit Based Singapore Scholarship can apply online For Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award through Official Website.
All International Students can for SIPGA Singapore Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 without taking Tofel/ IELTS exam If English is their Mother Language or did their High School Education in English.
SIPGA Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 is offered in the Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) in Singapore.
The Complete details of the SIPGA Postgraduate Scholarship 2023, Eligibility for SIPGA Government PhD scholarships for international students, SIPGA BS/MS Singapore Scholarship 2023-24 and Other Detail as Announced by the Singapore Government is Provided below: –
All the Willing Student should submit their SIPGA Singapore Scholarship application Form as soon as Possible . Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award will cover all tuition and fees, books, residence, and meal plan fees.
Detail of SIPGA BS/MS Scholarship 2023
|Deadline||June 15, 2023|
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students|
|Educational Level||Bachelor, Master|
|Duration Of Scholarship||4 Year|
Eligibility Criteria for SIPGA Singapore university International scholarships 2023
- Students from all over the world can apply for SIPGA Singapore university International scholarships 2023.
- Students must have Good co-curricular records.
- Students must have Good leadership qualities and potential..
- Student must the Fulfil the Minimum English Language Criteria if Mother Language is not English.
- No need to take English Language Test if did Early education in the English Language
- Should Take IELTS/ TOFEL Test as a Language Test.
- Student should be able to start his studies at Singapore University in Fall 2023.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE), Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and International English Language Testing System (IELTS) are not required for graduates of the Autonomous Universities in Singapore.
Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award Program 2023 Detail
Students who have Secured admission on Merit in the Postgraduate Program offer by the Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award 2023
- Tuition fees
- A stipend
- Living Allowance
- Book Cost
- Air Fare for International Students
Documents Required for SIPGA Singapore Fully Funded Scholarship 2023
Students Who want to Apply for Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award2023 for international students Must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer
- Educational CV
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- A letter of acceptance from the supervisor.
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure for SIPGA Singapore Fully Funded Scholarship 2023
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study Free in the NTU Singapore University and Apply for the Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award 2023
- All the International Student Should Visit the SIPGA Official website For Course Selection and Admission.
- After Selecting Your Course, Apply for Admission by Submitting all your Personal Detail and Documents listed above.
- University Team Will take Interview of all Selected Students Either via Telephone, Skype, or any Online Medium.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students for the Singapore Government International Scholars Program 2023.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Singapore Government
Also See: –
- University of Galway International Stipend Program 2023 | Irish Government Foreign Student Support Program 2023
- Simon Fraser University Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2023 | Canadian Government International Stipend Program 2023
SIPGA Singapore Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 Related Question
What are Prerequisites for SIPGA Singapore Fully Funded Scholarship 2023?
Student does not hold Singapore nationality
Student must be enrolled in the SIPGA Partner University as soon as Possible.
Student not getting any other Scholarship or Stipend by Canadian Government
How can I get full scholarship in Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award 2023 ?
All the Student must apply online for Nanyang Technological University Scholarship Awards 2023 through Official website and submit their Scholarship Application Form.
Which test is Required for Securing Scholarship in Singapore?
Student should need to take IELTS, TOFEL, PTE Test as language Test if their mother language is other than English.