TU Graz University of Technology Remus Scholarship Program 2023 | REMUS Austria Excellence Scholar Program 2023 Online Apply
TU Graz University of Technology has announced Fully Funded Scholarship For International Students all over the world. All the International Student who are looking to Fund their Degree can apply online For TU Graz University of Technology Remus Scholarship Program 2023 through Official Website.
Currently, REMUS Austria Cooperation Scholarship Program 2023 which is Funded by the Austria Governement. These Austria Governement Scholarships For International Students 2023 are Provided to Students doing BS, MS, PhD From Austria Top University.
The Complete Detail s of the REMUS Austria Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2023, Eligibility for Fully Funded REMUS Austria Financial Aid Program 2023, REMUS Austria Scholarships Program 2023 and Other Detail as Announced by the Austria Government is Provided below: –
All International Student who wants to get their Higher Education From Austria Governement Top University can apply for TU Graz University of TechnologyScholarship Program 2023 till July 23, 2023
Austria Scholarships For International Students 2023 Details
|Deadline||July 23, 2023|
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students|
|Educational Level||Bachelor, Master, PhD|
Eligibility Criteria For TU Graz University of Technology Remus Scholarship Program 2023
- All the International Student can apply for REMUS Austria Fully funded Scholarship Program 2023.
- Students From Developing Countries and ADC Priority Countries
- Students must have a good Command in English Language.
- Both the Male and Female are Eligible for TU Graz University of Technology Scholarship 2023
TU Graz University of Technology Stipend Amount Detail
Scholarships are offered to students from ADC’s priority and developing countries to study one of the following General Module offered by the institute.
- The Remus scholarship program Support will be provided for a maximum of 24 months with renewal for the second year subject to appropriate proof of achievement.
- Selected bachelor’s students will receive a scholarship amount each year worth 4,000 €, and when appropriate proof of achievement has been provided, a total of 8,000 € over the period of two years.
- Master’s degree scholarship recipients will receive a scholarship amount provided each year worth is 8,000 €, and when appropriate proof of achievement has been provided, a total of 16,000 € over the period of two years.
- You will also be eligible for additional benefits including paid internship position at REMUS for 2 months during the two-year period.
- As a recipient , you will have the opportunity for further integration into the REMUS activities when possible.
Documents Required For Fully Funded Austria Scholarships For International Students 2023
Students Who want to Apply For REMUS Austria Scholarships Program 2023 must Submit Following Documents
- A 1-2 page cover letter explaining:
- your graduate school career to date,
- your research interests and current projects,
- what you hope to get out of the program.
- A current resume/CV
- A few short answer questions
Apply Procedure For Austria Scholarships For International Students 2023
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Fund their Study in Austria and get Stipend For carrying out their Degree.
- All International Students can apply for TU Graz University of Technology Scholarship 2023 through Offical website.
- All the Students who have Apply for Fully funded TU Graz University of Technology Stipend Program 2022 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students For the REMUS Austria Scholarship 2022.
- Last Date For Submitting TU Graz University of TechnologyScholarship Application form 2022 is July 23, 2023
- Your complete application file should be sent by e-mail by July 23, 2023 to [email protected]. Your application must contain the following documents
- Your letter of motivation for applying for the scholarship
- The applicants most recent curriculum vitae
- A copy of your passport
- Your proof of academic achievement in previously attended schools or programmes
- You will need two reference letters from teachers supporting your application
- Your proof of admission for the winter semester 2023/24