Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE Rawalpindi has announced that BISE Rawalpindi Board will officially announced the BISE Rawalpindi 10th Class Official Result Announced 2022 Officially on the its Official BISE Rawalpindi Website on 31st August 2022 by the 10:00 AM.
All the SSC Part-2 Students who has given their Matric Paper in May/June this year are currently waiting For their results. Now, their Wait For SSC Part-2 Result 2022 is Finally Over as Rawalpindi Board has finally announced the Rawalpindi Board Matric Result 2022 Date and Time in its Recent Announcement.
However, the Result of all Position Holders in Each Group will be announced One day before the Result announcement 2022.
In the Press Release about the Matric Result announcement, Punjab Board Chairman Committee has made the following announcement about the matric Result.
It is to be announced that the Chairman of All Punjab Educational Boards will held a Meeting regarding the Matric Result Announcement 2022 and finalized the SSC Result Dates 2022 after the approval of the Chief Minister.
BISE Rawalpindi Matric Result 2022 Overview
|Class||Matric /SSC part -2|
|Result Date||31st August 2022|
|Result Type||10th Class Annual Result|
|District||Rawalpindi, Jhelum, Attock, Chakwal|
Ways to Check BISE Rawalpindi 10th Result Announced
Most of Student want to know that how can they check their Matric Exam 2022 Result announced by Pindi Boards. Rawalpindi Board has declared that any student can check his BISE Rawalpindi 10th Class Announced Result 2022 via the following Method
- Roll number
Most of Students are not aware of these Method to see the Total Marks in 10th Class Board Paper. So we have Explain each method in easy way below.
How to Check 10th Result 2022 Online by Roll No
- Goto Rawalpindi Board Official website www.biserawalpindi.com.
- Click on the 10th Class Result.
- Type your Roll No in the box and Search the the Result.
- Your Result will be Shown on the Screen.
How to Check Matric Result 2022 Online by SMS
- Create a New Message and Type your “RollNo” .
- Send the message to 800296.
- Your total marks will be message to your mobile Number.
- After few seconds you will receive sms like:
Roll No: 189292
Marks:450 in SSC Part 2
How to Check BISE Rawalpindi Result 2022 Online by Name
- Visit the Rawalpindi Board Official Website. www.biserawalpindi.edu.pk
- Goto the Result Section Tab and Click the Search 10th Class Result by Name.
- Enter your Name and Father name and CNIC Number.
- You will find your Roll No.
- Now use that Roll No to see the 10th Class Announced Result by Rawalpindi Board as explain before.
How to Check 10th Result Using BISE Rawalpindi Result Gazette
Rawalpindi Board also Share the 10th Class Result Gazette pdf through its website. You can also your result from that PDF 10th Class Result Gazette of Rawalpindi Board.
- Download the BISE Rawalpindi Result Gazette pdf For 10th Class.
- Open that File in your mobile or Computer.
- Search For Your District and School/College name.
- After that See Your Roll no and Name under your School/College Name.
- And Check Your Marks Easily from 10th Class Result Gazette.
- BISE Lahore 10th Class Official Result Announced 2022 | Check Lahore Board Matric Result 2022 Online
- Punjab E-rozgaar Training Program 2022 Online Registration | PITB E-Rozgaar Graduate Training Program 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about BISE Rawalpindi SSC Part-2 Result
What is the result date of matric 2022?
All the Educational Boards in Punjab will announced the Class 10th Results officially on their Website by 31st August 2022
How can I check my Bise result?
There are two way to Check Your BISE Rawalpindi SSC Part-II either by Online or through SMS
1-Visit the Official Website and Search your Result by entering your Roll No there.
2-Or Snd Your Roll No by SMS to to 9818 or 8583
When I will get Matric Result Card?
Students can get their SSC Part 2 Result card 2022 by Visiting their School after the announcement of Result by the Punjab Boards.
How many position holders will be declared by Rawalpindi Board?
BISE Rawalpindi will announced Top 3 Position Holder in Each group ( Science, Arts and Commerce) one day before the Result Announcement.