Pakistani Students Topped the World Tough Exam ACCA with Highest Marks| ACCA Highest Marks 2022
In Recent News, Media has Disclosed that Four Brilliant Pakistani students have topped different subjects of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) exams held in December 2021.
According to Details Shared by the ACCA Official, The Complete Detail of Students Topped the ACCA Exam is Given Below:-
- Arham Ali and Usama Maharir from Lahore topped the Maintaining Financial Records exam.
- Usama Maharir from Lahore topped the Managing Costs & Finance exam.
- Komal Bawani from Karachi outperformed all global candidates in the Management Function exam.
- Umair Jan from Peshawar outperformed all global candidates in the Recording Financial Transactions exam.
- Assad Hameed Khan, the Head of ACCA Pakistan, has Appreciated the Pakistani ACCA Students For their Hard Work in the Most Tough ACCA Exam and continuing the tradition of Beating their fellow global students in ACCA Exam Through their Talents.
- ACCA Head Assad Hameed Khan, Further Said that the Way the Paksitani ACCA Students has Competed with Their Other Fellow From All over the World is Out Class. He Further Added that this has made the Pakistan a global hub for world-class ACCA talent.
This Should be Remembered that in April 2021, Three Pakistani Students Have give Outclass Performance and Topped the ACCA Exam 2021 Held in March 2021.
- Kahaf Moid From Karachi topped the Audit and Assurance exams.
- Also the Ali Shan From Karachi topped the Financial Reporting exams.
- Fakiha Masood of Faisalabad topped the Advanced Taxation exam.
Before This in ACCA Exam 2020, two Pakistani students also outperformed everyone globally.
Zara Naeem from Karachi had topped the Financial Reporting exam held in December 2020 while Muhammad Abdullah had topped the Strategic Business Reporting exam held in September 2020.