NUST School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Islamabad has Announced the Different Electrical , Mechanics, Welder, Machine Operator and other Short Courses For Young and Talented People. Interested Candidates can apply online For NUST Technical Vocational Courses Admissions 2022 through the NUST Short Course Application form.
All the Detail Required For NUST SMME Islamabad Course Admission 2022, How to Apply For Vocational Training Institute Islamabad Training Program, Eligibility for NUST Vocational Training Institute Course and other Details Required is given below.
NUST SMME Vocational Training Institute has invited the Students From District Islamabad and Nearby Area in order to Free 2 Month Training as Electrician General, Auto Mechanics Welder, Textile Printer and Other Courses Also.
Last Date For Sending NUST SMME Short Courses Admission Form 2022 is 06-07-2022 declared by the Institute .All the Candidates must Apply Through the NUST Vocational Training Application Form as soon as Possible.
NUST SMME Technical Courses 2022 Details
|Organization||NUST SMME Islamabad|
|Educational Field||Short Courses|
Eligibility Criteria For NUST Technical Vocational Courses Admissions 2022
- Candidates must have Pakistani Nationality Living in Islamabad or Nearby Area.
- Applicant must have at least mentioned education against each Course.
- Last Date For NUST Vocational Training Program 2022 Apply Online is 06-July-2022 by the Vocational Training Institute.
- Candidates age must be above 15 years In order to Apply For TEVTA Islamabad Short Courses.
- The Total Duration of Courses Offered by TEVTA is 2 Month.
- Candidates must have at least Matric Qualification in order to Apply for NUST SMME Short Course Online Apply.
- Candidates have to maintain 90% attendance for all NUST Technical Vocational Courses Admissions 2022. Otherwise Certificate will be cancelled.
Documents Required For NUST Special Vocational Training Program 2022
In order to Apply For Short Course Program Offered by NUST SMME , Student must submit Following documents along with the Vocational Training Institute Application Form.
- Educational Documents
- Last Exam Results
- Application Fee Slip
- Any Other Documents
NUST Vocational Technical Short Courses Lists 2022
|Course Name||Education Required|
Apply Procedure For NUST Special Vocational Training Program 2022
- Candidates can Obtained the NUST Special Vocational Training Program 2022 Application Form NUST EME Islamabad.
- Application Form Can be Get from NUST EME website.
- The training Fee is PKR 1000 for General Public and PKR 500 for NUSTians and their dependents.
- Students must complete Application and Also Submit Scanned Copies of All Required Documents.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/ Final Selection.
- After Filling the Application Form, Candidates must Submit hard Copy Along with All Documents to NUST EME College at the address given below.
- TEVTA Islamabad has not announced the last date to apply for Vocational Training Institute Short Courses.
NUST Special Vocational Training Program 2022 Detail and Schedule
|Course Duration||Two Months|
July 18 to September 9, 2022
|Start of Course||18-July-2022|
|Course Fee||PKR 1000 for General Public |
PKR 500 for NUSTians and their dependents.
Mailing Address:- Deputy Director MRC, School of Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering (SMME), NUST Main Campus Sector H-12, Islamabad.
Contact :- Mr Wajid Ali at 051 90856020
NUST Technical Vocational Courses Admissions 2022 Advertisement
NUST Vocational Training Centre is One of the Top TEVTA Training Institute in the Pakistan that Provide Quality Education and Professional Training to Young and Talented People.
These technical courses have been designed with the consultation of industry. The purpose of introducing these free technical courses is to produce employable skilled workforce. The trainees will meet the needs of domestic and global labor market after successful completion of vocational training courses.
- CM Punjab Apna Rozgar Scheme 2022 Online Apply| Apna Karobaar loan Application form 2022
- KPTEVTA Free Professional Courses 2022 | KPK TEVTA Technical Course Admission Form 2022
- University of Lahore Admission 2022 Online Apply | UOL BS/MS Program Admission 2022
NUST Vocational Course Admission 2022 Related Question
Are tevta course free?
Yes, Most of the Course Offers by the TEVTA Are Free that Aims to Provide Technical Skills to the People of Pakistan. While Some Courses are Paid.
How many courses are there in tevta?
TEVTA Offers a Wide Range of Courses Ranging from Driving, Electrician, Plumber, Auto Mechanics and Many Other Professional Courses.
What is the purpose of TEVTA?
TEVTA Stands For Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority .It is Governing body that manage and monitor different Technical Training Institute in Punjab . It Empower the student with internationally recognized curriculum, examination and certification system. Upgrade Technical abilities, skills and knowledge of teaching staff.