Ministry of Law, Islamabad has announced the Law Graduate Internship Program 2022 For the fresh LLB Pass out Students from all over Pakistan. All the Young and Passionate Students who want to gain Practical experience can Apply for Ministry of Law Internship 2022 Online Apply before 30th Sep 2022
As Per Law Ministry, Government of Pakistan is Offering 12 Month Trainee Program to Law Graduate Student. During the Trainee Program, Law Graduate will develop the understanding the Working of Law Ministry and how Government Organization work.
The Complete Detail and eligibility criteria for Ministry of Law Internship advertisement 2022, MOLAW Internship Opportunity 2022, Law Ministry Trainee Program Apply Procedure are Given Below.
Last date for Submitting Law Ministry Graduate Trainee Application Form 2022 will be 05-10-2022.If Candidates Perform better during the Trainee Program, He/she will be Offered Job Letter.
Law Ministry Training Program 2022 Detail
|Internship Period||1 years|
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Law|
Who Can Apply for Ministry of Law & Justice Internship Program 2022
- Students from must have Pakistani Nationality in order to apply for MOLAW Internship Opportunity 2022.
- Only LLB Fresh Graduate Students Can Apply for Internship Program at Ministry of Law & Justice.
- Last date to apply for Internship Program at Ministry of Law & Justice will be 05-10-2022.
- Candidates Must have Minimum 2.5 GPA out 4.0 or 50% Marks Required for Applying MOLAW Internship Program 2022.
- Both Male/Female Can Apply for these MOLAW LLB Graduate Training Program 2022.
MOLAW Ministry Internship Program 2022 Required Document
Candidates applying for the Online Apply for MOLAW Internship Program 2022 must provide these Documents
- Detailed CV
- Cover Letter
- CNIC Copy
- 2 Recent Photographs
- Educational Certificate
- Any Other Supporting Documents
MOLAW Ministry Internship program 2022 Detail
These LLB Graduate Internship Announced by the Ministry of Law & Justice are Offered in the Following Department
- Associate Lawyer (in Law & Justice Division)
- Associate Lawyer (in Attorney-General Office)
- Program will be 12 months offered at the Ministry of Law & Justice Office.
MOLAW Graduate Trainee Program 2022 Apply Procedure
- Candidate has to Apply Online for the Ministry of Law & Justice Internship Program through Official Website www.molaw.gov.pk.
- All the Internship are Offered on the Merit based. Candidate who has high merit will be call for Internship by the MOLAW HR Department.
- The Total Time Period of KPK Government IT Internship Program 2022 is 12 MONTHS. Candidates will be awarded with MOLAW Graduate Internship Certificate on completion.
- Candidates should attach copies of all documents and keep them in a safe place for later use.
- Candidates must Provide Correct information. Otherwise, his/her application will be rejected.
- Last date to submit MOLAW Ministry internship Application Form 2022 will be 05-10-2022.
- Candidates Should Bring Original Documents at the time of Interview.
See Also: –
- Askari Bank Trainee Program 2022 Online Apply | Askari Bank Internship 2022 Application Form 2022
- LAHORE SCHOOL OF ACCOUNTANCY & FINANCE Admission 2022 | LSAF LAHORE BS Admission Online Apply
Latest Ministry of Law Internship 2022 Online Apply Advertisement:
MOLAW Law Graduate Paid Internship Program 2022 are the Best Opportunity for the student Who want to Start their Career. But they Do not have any Field Experience.
All The Candidates Must Avail this Internship Opportunity Provided by the Ministry of Law & Justice and Submit the MOLAW internship Application Form 2022
Law Ministry Trainee Program 2022 Related FAQ
What are Eligible Criteria for Law Ministry Trainee Program 2022?
1-Candidate must be Residents of Pakistan.
2-Candidate must have minimum Qualifications mentioned against each Post.
4- Candidates must hold a Valid LLB Degree From HEC Recognized Law College.
What is Procedure Ministry of Law Internship 2022 Online Apply?
Candidates have to apply for MOLAW Internship Opportunity 2022 Online at www.molaw.gov.pk and then Submit the Ministry of Law & Justice internship Application Form 2022.