Leibniz Institute of European History Fellowships 2024 | IEG Doctoral Scholarship in Germany
Leibniz Institute of European History has announced merit Based Scholarships For International Students in Doctoral Program. All the International Student want to study in Germany can apply online For Leibniz Institute of European History Fellowships 2024 through Official Website.
The Leibniz Institute of European History (IEG) in Mainz is a non-profit institution devoted to academic research that is not part of a university. It is an independent research institute and it has been a member of the Leibniz Association since 2012. Its purpose is to conduct academic research on European history.
The Complete Detail s of the IEG Germany Stipend Program 2023 , Eligibility for Leibniz Institute of European History Germany Financial Aid Program 2023, Leibniz Institute of European History Germany MS/PhD Stipend Program and Other Detail as Announced by the Leibniz Institute of European History is Provided below:-
IEG Institute Germany has announced that these Graduate Fully Funded Program 2023 are offered to all The German and International Students. So, all the Students who want to do their PhD From Leibniz Institute of European History Germany must apply before the August 15, 2023
Leibniz Institute of European History Fully Funded Stipend Program Details
|Organization||Leibniz Institute of European History|
|Deadline||August 15, 2023|
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students|
Eligibility Criteria For Leibniz Institute of European History International Scholarship 2023-24
- Candidates must have done their Master Degree Program from recognized Institute with atleast 2.5/4.00 CGPA.
- All the International Students are eligible to Apply For LEG Fellowships for Doctoral Students
- Students must have Good Command over the English to Study MS/PhD Degree Program in Germany.
- Students must meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the IEG Germany.
IEG Institute Germany Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected For Graduate Scholarships 2023 by the Leibniz Institute of European History Germany will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their University
- Tuition Fee
- Living allowance
- Free Accommodation
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership
- Book Allowance
- Air Travel ticket
- Other Facilities Provided by Government
Documents Required For German Government MS/PhD Fellowship 2023
Students Who want to Apply For Leibniz Institute of European History must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For Graduate Merit based Scholarship by German Government
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study Free in the Leibniz Institute of European History and Apply For the IEG Doctoral Scholarship in Germany
- All New Students Enrolled in the IEG Doctoral Program in Germany must apply Online through The official website.
- All the Students who have Apply For Fully funded MS/PhD Stipend Program 2023 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students For the IEG Doctoral Scholarship in Germany
- Last Date For Submitting Leibniz Institute of European History Scholarship Application form 2023 is August 15, 2023
- German Government Graduate scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Government of Gemany.