KPK Education Department has announced the merit based scholarships for the children of industrial workers/miners Studying in Matric/Fsc/BS/MS/PhD Level . All KPK domicile holding Students can apply for the KPK Worker Welfare Scholarship Program 2022 Online Apply through KPK education website.
The complete details of the KPK Education Department Stipend Program 2022 online apply , eligibility for Directorate of Education Stipend Program 2022, Application Form required For KPK Government Scholarship 2022, and other detail as announced by the KPK Directorate of Education is provided below:-
According to the KP Worker Welfare Fund Scholarship Advertisement, KPK education Department and Welfare board will bear the expense of Students in Private and government institute in the KPK region.
All the interesting and deserving children of industrial workers/miners in the KPK province are encouraged to apply for KP Worker welfare board Scholarship Advertisement before the KWWB Scholarship deadline .
KPK Workers Welfare Fund Stipend 2022 Details
|Organization||KPK Workers welfare Fund board|
|Deadline||31-10-2022 For Matric And Inter Students|
31-12-2022 For BS Students
31-03-2023 For MS/ Mphil / PhD Students
|Eligibility||From all over KPK|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Educational Level||Matric, Intermediate, Undergraduate, Master|
|Type of Scholarship||Need Base|
KPK Worker Stipend Program 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have KPK domicile and studying in any Public or Private Institute in KPK
- Students must need atleast 60% Marks or 2.5/4.00 CGPA in order to avail KPK Directorate of Education Stipend Program 2022-23.
- The Worker should have a Valid Social Security Card and Association Certificate from KPK Welfare board.
- The worker should have a minimum work experience of 3 years, however, there is no requirement of a service period for Category-I.
- All Worker/Miner Should be registered by EOBI or Social Security. An undertaking is required for Non-registered Worker/Miner.
- The children of deceased Workers/Mineworkers of Workers Welfare Fund are eligible for Scholarship facility if his/her Widow/Legal Heirs have already been received Death Grant from KP Government Workers Welfare Fund.
- Both male and female can apply for KP Workers Welfare Fund scholarship 2022-23.
KPK Workers Welfare stipend Amount Detail
- All the students selected for KPK Directorate of Education Stipend Program 2022-23 will get Following amount as Per their Category From the KPK Government. It also offers monthly stipends to the students enrolled in skill development programs.
|Category||Educational Level||Stipend Rate|
|Category-I||i) Cadet College/ Public Schools being run by the Federal or a Provincial Government|
ii) Intermediate or Equivalent education from Federal or a Provincial Board of Education or any other institution recognized by the Federal/ Provincial Government
iii) Technical Training Institutes registered with Provincial Board of Technical and Vocational Education/NAVTTC/TEVTA/NTB
|Category-II||Graduation Degree (of two/four years duration) from a Public or Private University/College duly recognized by Higher Education Commission||Rs. 4,500/-|
|Category-III||Post-Graduation Degree from a Public or Private University/College duly recognized by Higher Education CommissionMedical Degree from a Medical College/University registered with Pakistan Medical Commission (previous Pakistan Medical and Dental Council) or duly recognized by Higher Education CommissionEngineering Degree from a Engineering College/University registered with Pakistan Engineering Council or duly recognized by Higher Education Commission||Rs. 5,500/-|
|Scholarship for MS/MPhil and PhD||Only those students who get admission on merit||Only educational expenses will be paid for MPhil/ MS/ PhD level courses (Admission Fee, Tuition Fee, Registration Fee, Examination Fee, Library Fee/Computer Fee/Lab Fee)|
Documents required for KP Worker Welfare Scholarship Advertisement 2022
Students who want to apply for KPK Industrial Worker Scholarship program 2022 must submit following documents :
- Admission offer letter by HEC/PMDC/PEC/HERA recognized institution
- Scholarship form attested by factory Management or CBA
- CNIC/Form-B/Birth Certificate
- Worker’s CNIC
- EOBI/ESSI Worker Card
- EOBI/ESSI worker card
- DMCs/Marks sheets/Result cards of previous exams
- Original Service Certificate
- Original Payslip from the respective factory
- Copy of 2% payment certificate as per relevant registration act/industrial and Mines act
- Copies of fee payment receipt of the respective university
- Documental proof of the registration/recognition of the institution
- Any Other documents needed
Apply Procedure For KP Worker Welfare Fund Scholarships 2022-23
Many applicants want to know that how they can apply for KPK Worker Stipend Program 2022.
All such students should read the following detail for KPK Worker Stipend Program 2022 online apply.
- Students can fill KPK Directorate of Education Scholarship form via official website i.e. https://workerwelfareboard.kp.gov.pk/page/scholorship
- Or Students can also get the Application form For KPK Worker Stipend Program 2022 by emailing at [email protected]
- Students must keep all the documents with them and provide correct Information while filling the application form.
- In case of fake documents or information, application will be rejected.
- Last to Apply Online For the kpwwb scholarship Advertisement and Submitting kpwwb KPK Scholarship Application Form is 31-03-2023.
- Applicant should upload the scanned documents as well.
- For further inquiry, please contact below or contact concerned District Labor Welfare office / Mines Labor Welfare office:
Official Address-: Assistant Director Scholarship , KPK KP Worker welfare Peshawar
- Email: [email protected]
- WhatsApp: 0333-9292462
KPK Worker Welfare Board Scholarship Program 2022-23 Online Apply Advertisement
Basically, Diya is an organization that is providing scholarships to the students on the largest scale. They offer monthly stipends to the students enrolled in skill development programs. The goal of this program is to select bright students who are suffering from financial issues. All the students who currently enrolled in undergraduate or master degree program are eligible to apply online for kpwwb Workers Welfare scholarships 2022.
- PM Laptop Scheme 2022 Online Apply | PM Laptop Program 2022 Registration Form
- Punjab Workers Welfare Fund Scholarship 2022 Online Apply | PWWF Punjab Scholarship Application Form
kpwwb Scholarship Program 2022-23 Related FAQs
How do I apply for kpwwb Scholarship?
All the eligible candidates who want to apply for KPK Workers Welfare scholarships 2022 can apply through KP Welfare board application system.
How Much KPK Worker Stipend Amount will be given to Students 2022
All the Selected Students For kpwwb Stipend Program 2022-23 will Following Stipend amount from KPK Government
1- Rs 35,000 For Martic /Intermediate students
2- Rs 45,000 For Bachelor students
1- Rs 55,000 For Master/ Postgraduate students
What is KP KPK Worker Welfare Board ?
KPK Worker Welfare Board is th Governing boady that raise voice For the welfare of Labour and worker working in the Different Industries as well Mines in the KPK Region.