Fully-funded Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2023 | UK Government International Scholarship Program 2023
UK Department for International Development has announced Fully Funded merit Based Scholarships for International Students for a two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle-income Commonwealth country. All the International Student want to do their Master Free of Cost From well Known University can apply online For DFID Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarships 2023/24 through Official Website.
The major aim of the scheme is to provide professionals with the opportunity to enhance knowledge and skills in their given sector, and to have catalytic effects on their workplaces. The scheme is funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and aims to provide talented and motivated professionals with the opportunity to enhance knowledge and skills in their given sector.
The Complete Detail s of the DFID fully funded Stipend Program 2023, Eligibility for Fully-funded International Scholarship Program 2023 in UK , DFID Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarships 2023/24 and Other Detail as Announced by the Commonwealth Foundation is Provided below: –
UK Department for International Development has announced that Applications for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships Scholarship Program will close on May 10, 2023.
DFID Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarships 2023/24 Details
|Organization||Commonwealth Professional Fellowships|
|Deadline||May 10, 2023|
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students|
|Duration Of Scholarship||2 years|
|No of Scholarship||600+|
Eligibility Criteria for DFID Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarships 2023/24
- Candidates must have done their BS Degree Program from recognized Institute with at least 3.7/4.00 CGPA.
- Student must be Resident of developing Countries under commonwealth Program.
- Students must have Good Command over the English to Study MS/PhD Degree Program in United Kingdom.
- Students must have got Admission Offer Letter from Participant University for Master Admission.
- You should have at least five years of work experience either full-time, or equivalent part-time.
- Both the Male and Female are Eligible For Queen Elizabeth master’s degree Program 2023/24.
List of QECS Host Countries
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023 are Only Provided for Following Countries
Successful applicants will spend between six weeks and three months at a selected UK Host organization working in their sector on a programme of professional development through out the whole program.
List of Fellowship Program
This year, there are several fellowships being offered offered under the following themes.
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
Commonwealth Professional Fellowships Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected for Graduate Scholarships 2022 by the UK Department for International Development will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their university
- Living allowance worth £1,944
- Relocation grant
- Book Allowance
- Tuition Fee
- Travel Allowance of worth up to £1,061.10
- travel allowance worth up to £1,000 to attend conferences and other programme related events.
- A flat rate contribution of maximum £3,000 will be available to fellows for short courses and conferences including visits to other UK organizations.
- Other Facilities Provided by Government
Documents Required for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships
Students Who want to Apply for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships Stipend Program Must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For Fully-funded International Scholarship Program 2023 in UK
- All the Eligible Student must Apply Online through DFID Official Website.
- All the Students who have Apply for Fully funded MS/PhD Stipend Program 2022 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students For the Fully-funded International Scholarship Program 2023 in UK
- Commonwealth Professional Fellowships Stipend 2023 Deadline is May 10, 2023 as announced by UK Department for International Development
- UK Department for International Development Graduate scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Queen Elizabeth Foundation.
- Australian Government Research Training Program 2023 | Griffith University Australia Scholarship Program 2023
- How To Start A Food Truck Business 2023 | Food Truck Business Plan, Rules And Regulation
Commonwealth Professional Fellowships Related Question
What is Commonwealth Professional Fellowship?
Commonwealth Professional Fellowships are for mid-career professionals from low- and middle-income countries to spend a period at a UK Host organisation working in their sector for a programme of professional development.
What is Selection Process for Fully-funded International Scholarship Program 2023 in UK?
The Process to get Selected in Stipend Program offered by Queen Elizabeth Stipend Program is very Simple.
1- Sign Up at the Queen Elizabeth Scholar Website.
2- Apply For a Degree Program .
3- Once , your admission is confirm, You can apply For Different Financial Aid Programs.
How do I know I am Selected for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships Scholarships?
All the Selected Candidates will be Informed through the Contact and Their School and College About their Selection by the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Program.