UN Nippon Foundation Japan has announced 600+ merit Division for Ocean Affairs and the Law of the Sea Fellowship for International Students in Graduate Program. All the International Student want to study in Japan can apply online For DOALOS Japan Government Fellowship Program 2023-24 through Official Website.
The objective of the fellowship is to provide opportunities for advanced education and research ocean and marine related fields. These include the field of ocean affairs and the law of the sea, and related disciplines including marine science in support of management frameworks. Participants will obtain the necessary knowledge to assist their countries to formulate comprehensive ocean policy and to implement the legal regime set out in UNCLOS and related instruments.
MEXT Japan Scholarship Program 2023 include scholarships offered for research students, teacher training students, undergraduate students, Japanese studies students, college of technology students, specialized training college students.
The Complete Details of the DOALOS Japan International Student Fellowship Program 2023, Eligibility for UN Nippon Foundation Japan Fellowship 2023-24, DOALOS Japan International Student Fellowship Program 2023 and Other Detail as Announced by the UN Nippon Foundation Japan is Provided below: –
By the end of the fellowship, fellows should have an advanced awareness and understanding of key issues and best international practices in ocean affairs.So, all the Students who want to do their must apply for UN Nippon Foundation Japan Fellowship 2023-24 before the September 8, 2023
UN Nippon Foundation Japan Stipend Program Details
|Organization||UN Nippon Foundation Japan|
|Deadline||September 8, 2023|
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students|
|Educational Level||Master, PhD|
Eligibility Criteria For UN Nippon Foundation Japan Fellowship 2023-24
- Candidates must have done their BS Degree Program from recognized Institute with atleast 2.5/4.00 CGPA.
- All the International Students are eligible to Apply For Fully Funded Scholarship by Government of Japan.
- All Candidates must be nominated by their government, employer or competent organization.
- Applicants are expected to be in a good state of health so as to be cleared by the UN Medical Service
- Women candidates are strongly invited to apply, with a view to achieve gender balance in the selection process.
- Be in a position to obtain all relevant visas, including transit visas
UN Nippon Foundation Japan Fellowship 2023-24 Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected For Graduate Scholarships 2023 by the UN Nippon Foundation Japan will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
The fellowship programme runs for a duration of 9-month which is divided into two consecutive phases
- Phase One: This will involve a 3-month Research and Training at DOALOS at the United Nations Headquarters in New York.
- Phase Two: This is a 6-month Advanced Academic Research and Study to be hosted at one of the prestigious participating Host Institutions.
Documents Required For UN Nippon Foundation Japan Fellowship 2023-24
Students Who want to Apply For DOALOS Japan International Student Fellowship Program 2023 must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For DOALOS Japan International Student Fellowship Program 2023
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study Free in the Japan and Apply For the Japanese Government Fully Funded Graduate Program
- All New Students Enrolled in the UN Nippon Foundation Japan must apply Online through The Official website.
- All the Students who have Apply For Fully funded MS/PhD Stipend Program 2023 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students For the Japanese Government DOALOS Japan International Student Fellowship Program 2023 .
- Last Date For Submitting UN Nippon Foundation Japan Fellowship 2023-24 Application form 2023 is July 31, 2023
- Japanese Government Graduate scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the UN Nippon Foundation Japan Fellowship 2023-24
- Work and Study in Finland: A Comprehensive Guide to Finding Student Jobs
- OIST Research Internship Program 2023 Online Apply | Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Fully Funded Trainee Program 2023
DOALOS Japan International Student Fellowship Program 2023 Related Question
What is the Nippon Foundation Strategic Needs Fellowship Program?
The Nippon Foundation Strategic Fellowship is to assists developing States, particularly least developed countries, small island developing States and landlocked developing countries, to address identified critical needs in the implementation of the United Nations Convention
Which subject is best to study in Japan?
Japan is Known for its brand Image in the Field of Technology and invention. Engineering, Business, Data Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Education & Training, and Architecture are among the popular courses international students travel to Japan to study.
Who funds the Nippon Foundation?
The Nippon Foundation draws the funds needed to support its many projects from the proceeds of Japanese motorboat racing.
Who is the CEO of Nippon Foundation?
Yohei Sasakawa, born in Tokyo on January 8, 1939, is Chairman of The Nippon Foundation, a private, non-profit foundation established in 1962 for the purpose of carrying out philanthropic activities, using revenue from motorboat racing.