DIW Berlin International Scholarship Program 2023 | German Institute for Economic Research PhD Program 2023
DIW Berlin Germany has announced PhD merit Based Scholarships for International Students in Postgraduate Program. All the International Student want to do their Phd from German can apply online For DIW Berlin International Scholarship Program 2023 through Official Website.
Currently, German Institute for Economic Research is Providing the Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunity PhD Degree Program in Business Economics & Business Studies.
The Complete Detail s of the German PhD Stipend Program 2023, Eligibility for German Institute for Economic Research Financial Aid Program 2023, DIW Berlin MS/PhD Stipend Program and Other Detail as Announced by the German Institute for Economic Research is Provided below: –
All the Student should apply Online for Phd Degree Program at German Institute for Economic Research till 12nd February 2023.
University of Melbourne MS/PhD Stipend Program Details
|Organization||German Institute for Economic Research|
|Deadline||12nd February 2023|
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students|
|Duration Of Scholarship|
4 Years For Doctoral/ Ph.D Program
Eligibility Criteria for DIW Berlin Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24
- Candidates must have done their master’s degree Program from recognized Institute with at least 2.5/4.00 CGPA.
- All the International Students are eligible to Apply For Fully Funded Scholarship by German Institute for Economic Research.
- Students must have Good Command over the English to Study PhD Degree Program in Germany.
- It is Recommended to Provide GRE Test Scores at the Time of Online Apply for Phd Program.
- Students need to Take TOFEL/IELTS Test if their mother language is not English
- Students must meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the DIW Berlin University.
- Knowledge of German is not a necessary requirement for a successful application, but students are encouraged to learn and improve their skills.
DIW Berlin Phd Fellowship Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected For Postgraduate Scholarships 2022 by the German Institute for Economic Research will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their University
- Full Tutition Fee will be Paid by DIW Berlin
- Monthly stipend of 1,450 Euros
- Relocation grant
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership
- Book Allowance
- Other Facilities Provided by Government
Documents Required for German Government MS/PhD Fellowship 2023
Students Who want to Apply for DIW Berlin Phd Stipend Program for International Student Must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
DIW Berlin Degree Program Lists
German Institute for Economic Research is Offering the Postgraduate Fully Funded Scholarship by German Government in Following degree program
- Business Studies
Apply Procedure for German Institute for Economic Research Phd Program 2023
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study Free in the German Institute for Economic Research and Apply for the German Government Fully Funded Graduate Program
- All New Students should enroll For Phd Fellowship Program 2023 in Germany through DIW Berlin Official Website
- All the Students who have Apply For Fully funded PhD Stipend Program 2023 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students for the DIW Berlin Phd Stipend Program for International Student Scholarship 2023.
- Last Date For Submitting DIW Berlin Scholarship Application form 2022 is 12-02-2023.
German Institute for Economic Research (DIW Berlin)
Phone: +49 30 89789 – 547
Email: – [email protected]
- Bangor University Scholarship for International Students| Bangor University GREAT Scholarship 2023
- Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2023 | HIT China Fully Funded Stipend Program
German Institute for Economic Research (DIW Berlin) Scholarship Related Question
Is taking GRE Test is Mandatory for DIW Berlin Ph.D. Program 2023?
No, it is not Mandatory take GRE Test, but it is highly recommended to Provide GRE Test Scores (if you have taken) For securing German Government PhD Fellowship 2023.
Which scholarship is easy in Germany?
DAAD German Scholarship is Most Recommended Scholarship by the International student in Germany. You must be Graduate Student or be Final Year Student for Securing DAAD Scholarship 2023.
Which city is the cheapest to study in Germany?
Many Students Studying in Germany has Said that Leipzig is Cheapest Option to Study in Germany. Other Options are Dresden and Aachen.
Which city in Germany has more job opportunities?
Berlin-Capital of Germany is Considered Business Hub for different businesses in Germany and Offers best employment opportunities to People.