University of Twente Netherland has announced merit Based UTS Scholarships for International Students in master’s degree Program. All excellent international students from countries in the EU/EEA as well non-EU/EEA countries want to study in Netherland’s Top University can apply online For University of Twente Master Scholarship 2023 Online Apply through Official Website.
Currently, Utrecht University Netherland is Providing the fully funded scholarships in netherlands for international Student For MS/Msc Degree Program in all Study areas including Engineering, Medical, Teaching, Agriculture and other Field as well.
The Complete Detail s of the Dutch Government Master Stipend Program 2023, Eligibility for University of Twente Fully Funded Program 2023, Utrecht Excellence Scholarships Stipend Program and Other Detail as Announced by the Utrecht University is Provided below: –
University of Twente will Initially award the Scholarship for One Year. However, for 2-year master’s degree Program, Student can apply For Renewal of Stipend Amount by Fulfiling the Scholarship requirements.
University of Twente Offer the Admission twice in a year. First Round of Admission will Close on the 1 February 2023, 16.00 CET (for programmes starting September 2023). And Second Round Will Close on the 1 May 2023, 16.00 CET (for programmes starting September 2023)
University of Twente Master Scholarship Program Details
|Organization||University of Twente|
|Deadline||1 February 2023 For Round 01|
1 May 2023 For Round 02
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students Except European|
|Duration Of Scholarship||2 Years|
|Stipend Amount||€ 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year|
Eligibility Criteria for UTS International Scholarship Program 2023-24
- Candidates From all Over the World except Dutch Nations are eligible for Dutch International Scholarship Program 2023-24.
- Applicant must be in the Top 10% graduating Students from graduating class. Student must Submit its Proof along admission Form from Concerned Authority.
- Student must Seek admission in the University of Twente master’s degree Program on Merit.
- Student did his Early Education from outside the Netherland.
- You have not graduated from a UT (under)graduate programme;
- Student must have a good Proficiency over the English Language as mode of education will be English.
- Student must fulfil all the Dutch visa/residence permit conditions.
Utrecht University MS Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected for Master Degree Program by the Dutch Utrecht University will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their University
- tuition fees of 5000 Euro
- Living Allowance + Other Expense of 11,000 Euro
- Book Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Other allowance as Per Dutch Government Policy
Documents Required for Dutch UTS Netherland Scholarship Program 2023-24
Students Who want to Apply for UTS Excellence MS Stipend Program must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter from University of Twente
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Proof of belonging to the top 10% of your graduating class
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
University of Twente Master Degree Program Lists
University of Twente UT Netherland is Offering the Graduate Fully Funded Scholarship by Dutch Government in Following degree program
| Applied Physics|
· Biomedical Engineering
· Business Administration
· Business Information Technology
· Chemical Engineering
· Civil Engineering and Management
· Communication Studies
· Computer Science
· Construction Management and Engineering
· Educational Science and Technology
· Electrical Engineering
· Embedded Systems
· Health Sciences
· Human Media Interaction
· Industrial Design Engineering
· Industrial Engineering and Management
· Internet Science & Technology
· Mechanical Engineering
· Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
· Public Administration
· Sustainable Energy Technology
· Systems and Control
Environmental and Energy Management
Apply Procedure for Fully Funded UTS Netherland Scholarship Opportunity
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study Free in the University of Twente and Apply for the UTS Excellence Scholarships Fully Funded Graduate Program
- All New Students must apply for University of Twente master’s degree Program
- After that, all International Student can apply for University of Twente Scholarships UTS 2023-24 at Fully Funded UTS Netherland Scholarship
- Application For applying Fully Funded UES Netherland Scholarship Opportunity will Start on the 1st of November 2022.
- Last Date for Submitting University of Twente UTS Scholarship Application form 2023 is 1 February 2023 for Round 01 and 1 May 2023 for Round 02.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Dutch Government.
|Mail: [email protected]|
|Telephone: (via Student Services) +31 (0)53 489 9111 (Monday to Friday 11.00-12.00 & 14.00-15.00)|
|Visitor address: |
UNIVERSITY OF TWENTE
7522 NB ENSCHEDE
Also See: –
- University of Amsterdam Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 | AMS University Netherland MS Admission 2023-24
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2023-24 | UES Netherland Stipend Program Online Apply
UTS Excellence Scholarships Program 2023-24 Related Question
What is Deadline For Applying for UTS Excellent Student Netherland Stipend Program 2023?
University of Twente has announced the two deadline for UTS Excellent Student Netherland Stipend Program 2023.
1 February 2023 For Round 01
1 May 2023 For Round 02
How can I register for University of Twente Master Scholarship 2023 Online Apply?
Student can apply for Fully Funded UTS Netherland Scholarship Opportunity from 1st November 2022 till 31st January 2023 through official website.
How much Stipend is Provided for Dutch International Scholarship Program 2023-24?
All the Selected Candidates will get 3000-22000 Euro for master’s degree at the Utrecht University Netherland for One Year.