University of Melbourne has announced 600+ merit Based Scholarships For International Students in Graduate Program. All the International Student want to study in Australia can apply online For University of Melbourne Graduate Scholarship 2023-24 through Official Website.
Currently, University of Melbourne is Providing the Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunity For MS/PhD Degree Program in all Study areas including Engineering, Medical, Teaching, Agriculture and other Field as well.
The Complete Detail s of the Australian Graduate Stipend Program 2023 , Eligibility for University of Melbourne Financial Aid Program 2023, University of Melbourne MS/PhD Stipend Program and Other Detail as Announced by the University of Melbourne is Provided below:-
University of Melbourne has announced that these Graduate Fully Funded Program 2023 are offered to all The Australian and International Students. So, all the Students who want to do their MS/PhD From Australian Top University must apply before the 31st October 2022.
University of Melbourne MS/PhD Stipend Program Details
|Organization||University of Melbourne|
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students|
|Educational Level||Master, PhD|
|Duration Of Scholarship||2.5 Years For Master|
4 Years For Doctoral/ Ph.D Program
|No of Scholarship||600+|
Eligibility Criteria For University of Melbourne Graduate Scholarship 2023-24
- Candidates must have done their BS Degree Program from recognized Institute with atleast 2.5/4.00 CGPA.
- All the International Students are eligible to Apply For Fully Funded Scholarship by University of Melbourne.
- Students must have Good Command over the English to Study MS/PhD Degree Program in Australia.
- Students must have get Admission Offer Letter From University of Melbourne.
- Students must meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
- Both the Male and Female are Eligible For University of Melbourne MS/PhD Degree Program 2022.
University of Melbourne Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected For Graduate Scholarships 2022 by the University of Melbourne will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their University
- Living allowance of $32,400 per year
- Relocation grant of $2000 for Australian students
- Relocation grant of $3000 for International students
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership
- Book Allowance
- Other Facilities Provided by Government
Documents Required For Australian Government MS/PhD Fellowship 2023
Students Who want to Apply For University of Melbourne MS/PhD Stipend Program must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter From University of Melbourne
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
Degree Program Lists
University of Melbourne, Australia is Offering the Graduate Fully Funded Scholarship by Australian Government in Following degree program
- Architecture, building, planning, and design
- Arts, humanities, and social sciences
- Business and economics
- Information technology and computer science
- Music, visual, and performing arts
- Veterinary, agricultural, and food sciences
Apply Procedure For Graduate Merit based Scholarship by Australian Government
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study Free in the University of Melbourne and Apply For the Australian Government Fully Funded Graduate Program
- All New Students Enrolled in the University of Melbourne must apply Online through The Graduate Research Course. They will be Considered For Scholarship as well.
- All the Existing Students of University of Melbourne should apply through the University of Melbourne Scholarship Application Form
- All the Students who have Apply For Fully funded MS/PhD Stipend Program 2022 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students For the University of Melbourne Graduate Scholarship 2022.
- Last Date For Submitting University of Melbourne Scholarship Application form 2022 is 31-10-2022.
- Australian Government Graduate scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Government of Australia.
The University of Melbourne Grattan Street, Parkville, Victoria, 3010, Australia
Phone: 13 MELB (13 6352) (For Australian Local)
International: +61 3 9035 5511
The goal of This program is to select bright students who are suffering from financial issues and can not Continue their Study. All The Students who currently Enrolled in Graduate Degree Program at the University of Melbourne are eligible to Apply Online For Australian Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2022.
- HEC Cuba University Merit Scholarship 2022 | Cuba University MBBS Fellowship Program 2022
- Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2023 | USA Semester Exchange Program for Pakistani Students 2023
University of Melbourne Master Scholarship Related Question
Does the University of Melbourne offer scholarships?
Yes, the University of Melbourne Offer a Variety Of Stipend Program For Different Bachelor and Graduate Program that Fully Funded pr Partially Funded by Government.
How can I get a scholarship in Melbourne Australia?
The Process to get Selected in Stipend Program offered by University of Melbourne is very Simple.
1- Sign Up at the University Website.
2- Apply For a Degree Program .
3- Once , your admission is confirm, You can apply For Different Financial Aid Programs.
How do I know I am Selected For University of Melbourne Scholarships?
All the Selected Candidates will be Informed through the Contact and Their School and College About their Selection by the University of Melbourne.