On Monday dated 04-Feb-2022, PM Imran Invites the Chinese Investors to Start their Investment in Pakistan and to promote business to business industrial cooperation. Imran Khan Further Said that PTI Government Will Support Chinese Investment in Pakistan.
Some Federal ministers, advisers and senior officials are With PM Imran in His Visit to China and Conducting Meeting with the Chinese Investors.
During the Meeting of PM Imran with with the executives of Chinese State-owned and private corporate sectors Said that Pakistani Government will Take Serious Steps to remove hurdles in the process of investment and will Facilitate Investors in Every Possible Way.
Imran Khan Further Said that Development of a Country is linked to industrial development and promotion of exports.
Formation of Pak-China Business Investment Forum
According to the PM Office, Board of Investment Pakistan in Collaboration with All Pakistan Chinese Enterprises has Established Pak-China Business Investment Forum.
Eigthteen Chinese Companies and nineteen Pakistani companies are Included in the Pak-China Business Investment Forum. The Forum is aimed to Increase Investment of Chinese Companies and to Promote Business Cooperation.
Meeting of Chinese Investor with PM Imran Khan
The Chinese Executives Who met PM Imran Khan Leader of
- China Communication Construction Company (CCCC), A leading global construction and infrastructure development company
- Huazhong Technology, specializes in integrated papermaking equipment
- Zhejiang Seaport Group, China’s largest port operator
- A leading textile company Challenge Apparel,
- Hunan Sunwalk Group, have core business is in communications
- A China’s largest buffalo milk producer Royal Group,
- China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC), focuses in civil engineering and construction projects
- Zhengbang Group largest agricultural enterprise and
- China Machinery Engineering Corporation (CMEC) is one of Chinese top agro-industrial machinery company.
All Corporate Leaders Informed the Imran Khan about the progress of their on-going projects in Pakistan.
The forum would promote sustainable investment in Pakistan. It Will also Promote export industry and the development of modern technology in Pakistan.
In the Meeting with Pm Imran Khan, All Chinese Investor has Shown their Interest in Increasing their investments in Pakistan in Different projects Like recycling of metals and paper, energy, textile, fibre-optics networks, housing, dairy and water management.
Khan Shab has Appreciated the Chinese Business Men in Showing their Interest to Invest in the Pakistani Economy.
While Taliking about the Coivd-19, PM Imran ssaid that Pakistani Government has Taken Serious Steps to Cope with the Covid-19. The Efforts of Paksitan in Fighting against Pakistan has been Appreciated by International Community. He said that Pakistan has been declared as the first country that returned to normalcy after COVID-19.
In the Meeting with the executives of Chinese State-owned and private corporate sectors, Pm Imran Said that Pakistan is Offering the Suitable Environment for investment in Special Economic Zones (SEZs) under the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).