Punjab Board of Chairman Committee has Announced the Tentative Date Sheet For SSC Part 1 (9th Class ) Annual Examination 2022.All
According to the Meeting Held by the The Chairman of all Punjab Board, it is Collectively Decided that Annual Examination of 9th Class 2022 will be Start From the 26-05-2022. And All the Paper of 9th Class will be Expected to End on the 10-06-2022.
The Following Date Sheet For 9th Class Exam 2022 Will be Oberved in the All the Punjab Boards i.e,
- BISE Rawalpindi Matric 9th Class Date Sheet 2022
- BISE Gujranwala Matric 9th Class Date Sheet 2022
- BISE Faisalabad Matric 9th Class Date Sheet 2022
- BISE Lahore Matric 9th Class Date Sheet 2022
- BISE Multan Matric 9th Class Date Sheet 2022,
- BISE Sargodha Matric 9th Class Date Sheet 2022,
- BISE Sahiwal Matric 9th Class Date Sheet 2022.
Tentative Schedule for 9th Class Annual Exam 2022
All the Students are Advised to Prepare Themselves For the Annual Examination of SSC Part 1 Exam 2022 According to the Following Schedule. This Schedule is Issued after the Meeting of PBCC .
|Date||Day||Subject (1st Time)||Subject (2nd Time)|
|26-05-2022||Thursday||Persian / N.E.W||Civics / N.E.W|
|27-05-2022||Friday||Elements of Home Economics / N.E.W||N.E.W|
|28-05-2022||Saturday||English Compulsory||English Compulsory|
|02-06-2022||Thursday||Education / N.E.W||History of Pakistan / N.E.W|
|03-06-2022||Friday||Economics / N.E.W||N.E.W|
Islamic Studies (Optional)
Islamic Studies (Optional)
|08-06-2022||Wednesday||Arabic / N.E.W||N.E.W|
|09-06-2022||Thursday||Urdu Compulsory||Urdu Compulsory|
|10-06-2022||Friday||Pakistan Studies Compulsory||Pakistan Studies Compulsory|
Time Slot for 9th Class Annual Exam 2022
As Per Previous Practice, The Annual Exam Will be Held in Two Shift , Morning and Evening Session.
- Morning Shift Paper will start at 8:30 AM
- Evening Shift Paper will start at 1:30 PM
- On Friday, Evening Session Paper will start at 2:30 PM
Instructions For Annual Exam of 9th Class 2022
All the Students who are Going to give Annual Examination of 9th Class and the Supervisory Must Read the Following Instructions:-
- Paper Will be Held in two Shift :- Morning Shift and Evening Shift . Morning Shift Paper Will Start From 8:30 A.M and the second shift at 01:30 P.M. On Friday, Second Shift Paper Will Start On the 2:30 PM.
- Students Must Reach the Exam Centre At Least Half an Hour Before the Start of Paper. Late Comer Will not be Allowed to Sit in the Exam.
- he following subjects will take place in two shifts; Urdu (Compulsory), English (Compulsory), Islamiyat (Compulsory), Pakistan Studies (Compulsory), Islamiyat (Optional), Science (General), Mathematics Science, Mathematics (General), Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Computer Science.
- Supervisor will Informed The Students about Total Time for the Exam . No extra Time Will be Given to Any Students in Any Case.
- Students Sit in the Exam Hall as per the Roll No Printed on their Roll No Slip.
- The Name of Centre and Timing Will also be Printed on the roll number slips of the candidates.
- Students Must Bring Roll No Slip at the Time of Paper. No Student will be allowed to Sit If they Do not have Roll No with Them.
- Non-Muslims will take Akhlaqiat (Ethics) exam instead of Islamiyat at the same time and center written on their date sheet.
- Any Public Holiday / Local Holiday will not Affect the Exam Schedule of Annual Exam .All paper will be Held as Per Schedule and Time Decided before.
- Student Must Confirm Their Roll No Slip and Centre Before the Start of Exam with the detailed date sheet displayed at the examination centers.
- Any Electronic Gadget Such as Smart Watch and Mobile Phone is Not allowed in the Exam Centre.
- The Objective and Subjective exams will take place on their mentioned timing and dates.
- Any Student Who Fail to Appear in the Exam As per Schedule will be Awarded “F” Grade in that Subject.