OECD Paid Internship Program For International Students 2023 | OECD France Summer Trainee Program 2023
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development has announced the Summer Graduate Internship Program 2023 For the fresh Graduate Students from all over world. All the Young and Passionate Law Students who want to gain Practical experience can Apply for OECD Paid Internship Program For International Students 2023 before September 1, 2023
The main goal of the OECD Paid Internship Programme is to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment.Student interns all through the internship program work on projects linked to the Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General and to support the corporate functions of the Organisation.
The Complete Detail and eligibility criteria for OECD Paid Internship Program For International Students 2023 Online Apply, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development Internship Opportunity 2023, OECD France Summer Trainee Program 2023 Apply Procedure are Given Below.
Last date for Submitting OECD France Summer Trainee Program 2023 Application Form will be September 1, 2023
Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Law Program 2023 Detail
|Hiring Organization||Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development|
|Last Date||September 1, 2023|
Who Can Apply for Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development Internship Opportunity 2023
- Student must be Regular Student of Any Public or Private Sector University.
- Only Student studying any Undergraduate or Graduate are Eligible. to apply for OECD France Summer Trainee Program 2023.
- Student Enrolled in the Mphil or Phd Program are not Eligible for RFK Human Right Law Internship Opportunity 2023.
- Student must be Fluent in the English Languages or France Language. Fluency in other language will be a Plus Point.
- You must be available for a minimum internship duration of one month
OECD Paid Internship Program For International Students 2023 Required Document
Candidates applying for the Online Apply for OECD Paid Internship Program For International Students 2023 must provide these Documents
- Detailed CV
- Cover Letter
- National Identity Copy
- Passport Copy
- 2 Recent Photographs
- Educational Certificate
- Any Other Supporting Documents
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development Internship program 2023 Detail
Students from any of the Following Discipline can apply online For OECD Paid Internship Program For International Students 2023.
Bribery and corruption
Education and Skills
Gender and Diversity
|Industry, Innovation and Entrepreneurship|
Insurance and Pensions
Science and Technology
Trade and Agriculture
OECD Paid Internship Program For International Students 2023 Apply Procedure
- Candidate has to Apply Online for the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development Summer Internee Program 2023 through official website.
- Candidates Should email their CV & Cover Letter explaining why you are applying at the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights.
- Your CV & Cover letter should be in English.
- Also Send your High School Diploma Certificate & a copy of your academic transcripts (with an English translation including a brief explanation of the university grading system).
- Pre-screening: all applications are screened by the Internship Office and suitable candidates placed on a shortlist made available to OECD Directorates;
- Interview and/or Written Test: hiring teams may invite candidates to complete a telephone interview and/or written test;
- Offer letter: if you are selected following a telephone interview and/or written test you will receive an e-mail with your internship offer letter from OECD Human Resources.
See Also: –
- University of Bonn Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2023 | Bonn University SDG Fellowship Program 2023 Online Apply
- Shasta College USA Scholarship 2023 Online Apply | Shasta College Foundation Stipend Program 2023
What are Responsibilities of Internee at Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights?
If You are Selected for Internship Program by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, Student must have following Responsibilities.
- Participating in the preparation of studies and documents;
- Carrying out research and reviews of existing materials;
- Collecting, organising and analysing data;
- Contributing to the production of documents, working papers and publications resulting from the above activities, including drafting notes and preparing technical annexes;
- Participating in meetings and seminars;
- Liaising and building networks with officials in national administrations, researchers, other international organisations and member country Delegations;
- Contributing to the organisation of events, communication, planning and evaluation.
OECD Summer Internship 2023 France Online Apply Related FAQ
How much does OECD internship pay?
All the Selected internee For OECD France Summer Trainee Program 2023 will Living Allowance of 700 euros per month. The OECD organization will also help you in obtaining VISA and other documentation.
How to get an internship at OECD?
The Internship Programme is open on an on-going basis. Students enrolled at a fully accredited degree programme (Bachelor, Master, PhD) during the entire duration of their internship can apply online.