New Mark Improvement Policy 2022 For Matric and Inter Student Announced by PBCC
Punjab Board of Chairman Committee has announced the New Marks Improvement Policy 2022 For Students Who Want to give Matric and Intermediate. The Official Notification Released by PBCC After Conducting Meeting Regarding Date Sheet and Also improvement of marks & grades in Intermediate and matric Exam. The Meeting was Conducted on 31st March, 2022 in which All Chairman of Board Participated in the Meeting.
In the Meeting, Chairman of BISE Lahore , Rawalpindi, Faisalabad and other Board Participated in the Meeting at BISE Lahore. These New Marks Improvement Policy 2022 will be applied in the all Punjab board like BISE Rawalpindi, BISE Lahore, BISE Multan, BISE Gujranwala, BISE Bahawalpur, BISE Sargodha, BISE Sahiwal & BISE Faisalabad.
The Committee of Punjab Board of Chairman Committee Agree on Follwoing Points and Recommend these Rules For Marks Improvement .
Marks Improvement Rules 2022:-
- At Most Four Chances Will be given to the Candidates who have Secured ” E” or “D” grade to Improve their grades Within the three Years.
- If Any Candidates is Improving His Marks /Grades in the SCC and HSSC Exams , he /she will have to Submit Proof and an affidavit that Candidates have not get Higher Education in that Period.
- If candidates get Higher Education, he/she Will not be allow to Improve the SSC/ HSSC Marks and Grades as Per the Board’s Policy.
- Once the Student has Improved the Marks / Grades than Previous , he/she Wil not Improve the grade of that Subject Again.
- For the purpose of improvement of grade/marks, Student will be Provided With Four Chance in current/prevalent syllabi within a period of three years. But the Condition is that Student has not get Higher Education During that Period.
- It is Totally Upon the Candidates to Decide whether he/she Appears For Marks Improvement Subject Wise or As Whole he wants to give Exams Keeping in mind he/she Will have Only Four Chances to Improve the Marks or grade within a Period of 3 years.
- Higher Education means that Candidates not Doing HSSC if He /she want to improve the Matric Marks. If he want to Improve HSSC Marks, he /she is not Pursuing Bachelor or ADP Degree.
- All the Boards are Restricted to mention the Number of Attempt a Candidates try to Improve/pass the Exams.
- Other Improvement Policy Will remains Same as Per Previous Practice in the All the Educational Board of Punjab.
[…] New Mark Improvement Policy 2022 for Matric and Inter students announced by PBCC […]
[…] New Mark Correction Policy 2022 for Matric and Inter Students Announced by PBCC […]