Spotify has Start Providing Its Services Across the PAKISTAN Since 2021. Spotify Allow Local Pakistani To Share Their Works With their Followers Across the Pakistan and Worldwide.
After An Year, While Celebrating its First Anniversary in Pakistan, Spotify has Revealed some impressive stats on how Pakistani music fared spectacularly well around the world.
According to the Official of Spotify Pakistan,
- Pakistani Creators has Shared the 19,590 songs Over the Spotify in the Last One Years.
- Pakistani Artists has Get an Huge Audience of 406 million listeners worldwide.
- People From Top Countries Who Love to Listen Pakistani Music and Songs Include the India, USA and the UK.
- Spotify has Also Revealed that the most streamed Pakistani artists outside of the country.
- Turhan James, a Pakistani electronic music producer, said,
“I’m so glad to see that my music is being heard so much since Spotify launched in Pakistan. I personally feel that it has been an absolute game-changer for our music industry. The platform has given artists the opportunity to have their work showcased to millions of people, not just in Pakistan but around the world while giving listeners the ability to consume music they would never come across. It’s been a blessing!”
Top Pakistani Artist on the Spotify:-
According to the Data Revealed that the Top Streamed Pakistani Artists Worldwide Includes:-
- One And Only Atif Aslam
- Singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Ranked at 2nd Position on the Spotify.
- Legendary qawwali maestro Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Singer Momina Mustehsan
- Bilal Saeed
Top Most Streamed Song Worldwide on the Spotify was “Baari “Songs Sing by the Saeed and Mustehsan.
Most Super Hit Songs ‘Kadi Te Has Bol’ with Velo Sound Station, ‘Jeena Jeena (Badlapur)’, and ‘Tere Sang Yaara’ by the Atif Aslam Ranked Top in the 1o Most Streamed Songs.
Rap duo Young Stunners’ hits ‘Gumaan’, ‘Don’t Mind’ with Rap Demon and ‘Afsanay’ came in third, seventh and eighth on the list.
‘Uchiyaan Deewaraan’ by Saeed and Mustehsan came in fourth.
Another song by Mustehsan with Adnan Dhool called ‘Awari’ held the ninth spot on the list.
According to the Spotify,
- 11% of the Pakistani Indie genre was streamed in the US.
- Pakistani Music has Grow by 150% globally in the last year.
- Pakistani Electronic is gaining momentum locally and internationally.
- 23% of Pakistani Music Ranked in the US, Canada, the UK and Germany, which Shows 223% increase in global streams since Spotify’s launch in the country.
- Pakistani Local Hip Hop is Also Ranked Top in the Spotify.
- More than 63% of the streams for the genre came from outside the country and witnessed a 70% growth in global streams.
“Spotify continues to be committed to providing equal opportunities to all local artists, enabling them to connect with a global audience by creating an ecosystem where they can propel their careers while breaking lingual and cultural barriers,”Claudius Boller, Managing Director of Spotify MENAP, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.