Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education has announced 600+ merit Based Scholarships For International Students in Graduate Program. All the International Student want to study in Malaysia can apply online For Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education Scholarship 2023-24 through Official Website.
Currently, Malaysian Government is Providing the Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunity to attract brilliant minds from around the world to pursue postgraduate studies in Malaysia. This scholarship is parallel with Malaysia’s aspiration to emerge as one of the global centres of academic excellence by attracting, motivating and retaining talented human capital from abroad.
The Complete Detail s of the Malaysian Government Graduate Stipend Program 2023 , Eligibility for Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education Financial Aid Program 2023, Malaysian Government MS/PhD Stipend Program and Other Detail as Announced by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education is Provided below:-
Government of Malaysia has announced that these Malaysian Government Graduate Fully Funded Program 2023 are offered to all International Students. So, all the Students who want to do their MS/PhD From Malaysian Government Top University must apply before the May 18, 2023
Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education MS/PhD Stipend Program Details
|Organization||Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education|
|Deadline||May 18, 2023|
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students|
|Educational Level||Master, PhD|
Eligibility Criteria For Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education Graduate Scholarship 2023-24
- Candidates must have done their BS Degree Program from recognized Institute with atleast 2.5/4.00 CGPA.
- All the International Students are eligible to Apply For Fully Funded Scholarship by Malaysian Government
- Students must have Good Command over the English to Study MS/PhD Degree Program in Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education.
- Students must meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
- Both the Male and Female are Eligible For University of Melbourne MS/PhD Degree Program 2023 .
- Student Is not more than 40 and 45 years old at the time of application for master’s and PhD levels respectively.
Malaysian Government Postgraduate Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected For Graduate Scholarships 2023 by the Malaysian Government will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their University
- Tuition Fee
- Living allowance
- Free Accommodation
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership
- Book Allowance
- Air Travel ticket
- Other Facilities Provided by Government
Documents Required For Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education MS/PhD Fellowship 2023
Students Who want to Apply For Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education Scholarship 2023-24 must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
List of Malaysian Government Universities
Malaysian Government is Offering the Graduate Fully Funded Scholarship by in Following Universities
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
2. Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) 4
3. Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
4. Universiti Malaya (UM)
5. Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
6. Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
7. Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
8. Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
9. Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
10. Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
11. Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
12. Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
13. Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
14. Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
15. Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
16. Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
17. Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
18. Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
19. Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
20. Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
21. Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
22. Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
23. Multimedia University (MMU)
24. INCEIF University (INCEIF)
Apply Procedure For Graduate Merit based Scholarship by Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study Free in the Malaysia and Apply For the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education Scholarship 2023-24
- All New Students must apply online For Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education Scholarship 2023-24 through Official website.
- All the Students who have Apply For Fully funded MS/PhD Stipend Program 2023 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students For the Malaysian Government International Scholarship 2023 .
- Last Date For Submitting Malaysian Government International Scholarship 2023 Application form is May 18, 2023
- Malaysian Government Graduate scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Malaysian Government
- Technische Universität Dresden Master Scholarship 2023 | TUD German Hydro Science and Engineering Stipend 2023
- How To Start A Food Truck Business 2023 | Food Truck Business Plan, Rules And Regulation
University of Melbourne Master Scholarship Related Question
Is Malaysia fully funded scholarship 2023 for international students?
Yes, the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education Offer a Variety Of Stipend Program For Different Bachelor and Graduate Program that Fully Funded pr Partially Funded by Government.
How to get scholarship in Malaysia for international students?
Students who want to Study in the Malaysia can apply for Following Scholarship in Malaysian Universities
Ministry of Higher Education – Scholarship Division.
The Public Service Department Programmes (JPA) – Local and overseas.
Kojadi Education Loan to study in Malaysia.
The Star Education Fund.
Yayasan Tunku Abdul Rahman Scholarship.
How much is Malaysian International scholarship?
All the Selected Candidates for Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education will get RM 1,500 per month. There are no application fees. The award will cover full tuition fees.